No announcement yet.

just picwhoring 56k S.O.L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was e9nine responsible for that ding Fuddy? He almost put one on my baby the other day at the Turkey Trot. Remember e9nine? :D

Comment

Originally posted by mellowyellow88
      Was e9nine responsible for that ding Fuddy? He almost put one on my baby the other day at the Turkey Trot. Remember e9nine? :D
      No I wasn't Mike... :P I have no idea of what you are talkin of too...u trying to frame me eh :twisted: :?:

Comment

Originally posted by e9nine
        No I wasn't Mike... :P I have no idea of what you are talkin of too...u trying to frame me eh :twisted: :?:
        I don't know, but I remember seeing someone kick it sideways pretty hard and blasting me a little ;) thank the man upstairs though that nothing happened to (e9nine) when he kicked it out to that side cause um we was all moving pretty good :twisted: !

By the way fuddy the car looks good!!

Comment

How soon we forget e9nine?? :shock:

Remember we all had all of our cars parked closely for the group shot at the end of the day before the video shoot and you opened your door and hit right under my right rear window and I yelled out "NICE ONE"??

No worries, no damage, no harms done. :D

Comment

Knowing Eric...yes. :P

Originally posted by mellowyello88
            Remember we all had all of our cars parked closely for the group shot at the end of the day before the video shoot and you opened your door and hit right under my right rear window and I yelled out "NICE ONE"??
            What a jerk.

Comment

What year is your car? i was looking at it and you have the new front valence bumper, but no rear valence???

Im asking cause if that is what you did, i am gonna end up doing th same to mine.
              90 325is
              IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

No worries, no damage, no harms done. :D
                Still drawing a blank buddy I suggest you drop all accusation before I hit you with a suit for libel :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                  What year is your car? i was looking at it and you have the new front valence bumper, but no rear valence???

Im asking cause if that is what you did, i am gonna end up doing th same to mine.
                  I am his spokesman for now 8) His car is an 88. He did the same thing you intend doing and did the mods I suggest you do which are simply cutting the tow hook off and getting the appropriate connectors..

Comment

sounds and looks good, ill deff do that... im not sure how soon tho. thanks alot
                    90 325is
                    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Eric is a bastard but that's not how the ding got there... :drink:

Last summer I borrowed my brother's power washer... and didn't insert the front nozzle correctly :oops:

needless to say, I turned it on and the nozzle shot right out at the car

doh

Comment

Working...
                      X