2000 Porsche Boxster
    2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
    1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Originally posted by cheeunit890 View Post
      OZ Type 09.A (15x7 et 12) with 5mm spacers in the back
      H&R Race with E90 drop hats in the front
      205/50 DZ102s

I can't believe we have the same car with the same wheels in SF. I was the guy on bike when I saw you on Mission Street.

Is your car bronzit?
      1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by betz View Post
        Looks like they're the same as mine. BBS / Melber Mahle's
        Those are Melbers. They were my old wheels.
        1991 318IS

Comment

Greetings from the UK :) Been browsing through this thread for ages on and off to get inspiration. Figured I may as well sign up and stick a post up.

Not the best pic but the only one I have since changing the suspension.

40MM lowered front and rear, 15" Euroweaves (as you call them, but they were on the options list here), standard 205 55 15 tyres, IS front splitter.

Needs a full re-spray, the SE/IS side skirts putting back on (they were taken off so the sills could be welded) and some other bits. Yes it is two totally different shades of red... The wings had to be replaced because the rot-monster got them.

She's a 1990 325i Touring Manual.

Changing the wheels to 15x7 ET13 Melbers (the ones which look like BBS Mahles) - They are currently being restored/re-finished. :D

Should look like this, which you might recognise is a photoshop of someone elses post in this thread! :)

Last edited by acme15; 07-29-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

15x7 inch OZ Fittipaldi Indy 26 offset with 195/65/15 Goodyear Eagle Sport tires
            Please excuse the dirt on the front spoiler. Still need to clean it up and install the mud flaps;)

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

15x8 trm c1 10mm spacer up front
              225/45

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                I can't believe we have the same car with the same wheels in SF. I was the guy on bike when I saw you on Mission Street.

Is your car bronzit?
                Yo! Yes, car is Bronzit. Where in SF you live? Let's go for a drive. I'm dropped on H&R Race, Bilstein B8, E90 Drop Hats, and 10mm spacers in the rear.

-Craig

Comment

A little late to this party but here are my specs.
                  90 sedan with old spec e30 set up (non GCs)
                  Wheels are RKR 15x8 +10 and then a 7mm spacer f+R to clear front wilwoods.
                  Tires are 205 50 15 r888Rs.

PS. Sorry for the huge images. I feel like finding somewhere to host images on the web gets harder every day...

Last edited by Joeyz31; 01-05-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post

PS. Sorry for the huge images. I feel like finding somewhere to host images on the web gets harder every day...

I really like these wheels. Any issues the tires and rubbing? These may be my next set of wheels I buy

Comment

Originally posted by frshmaestro View Post
                      I really like these wheels. Any issues the tires and rubbing? These may be my next set of wheels I buy
                      Thanks man!
                      Yes! I DID have issues with rubbing... but I would suspect that if you don’t run spacers, you should be fine. These are effectively 15x8 0 offset because I have to clear the front brakes. Without that, at +10, you would likely be fine with a good roll of the fenders. Up front is totally fine, it’s just the rear... I had to raise it a tad.

Stiffer springs will likely help with that too.

Comment

Thanks man!
                        Yes! I DID have issues with rubbing... but I would suspect that if you don’t run spacers, you should be fine. These are effectively 15x8 0 offset because I have to clear the front brakes. Without that, at +10, you would likely be fine with a good roll of the fenders. Up front is totally fine, it’s just the rear... I had to raise it a tad.

Stiffer springs will likely help with that too.
                        I see. Really tempted to get these now. Love the aggressive look

Comment

OZ msw 1962a's. 15x7 ET 12 with 195/50/15 R888r tyres and 12mm rear spacers.
                          E30 M52
                          by zachking_400, on Flickr
                          20180910_184916
                          by zachking_400,on Flickr

Comment

That is the nicest setup I've seen in a long while. Any more photos that might show the poke?

Comment

Ronal LS (15x7.5 ET25)
                              Yokohama S Drives (205/55R15)
                              H&R OE Sport Springs on Bilstein B4s

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                                That is the nicest setup I've seen in a long while. Any more photos that might show the poke?
                                Thanks man! I really appreciate that!
                                Here you go... this may help.
                                For reference, there’s only about -1.8* of camber in the front and about 2.2 in the back.

A more track/race set up at -3* or so should bring the front to exactly where I would want it and plan to, once I get my camber plates installed.

Last edited by Joeyz31; 01-05-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X