No announcement yet.

My "SLOW POKE" 318i TCBAUR! EUROTUNER EDITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on the feature. like said before, the side skirts and rear valance aren't my thing, but I can dig where you went with the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
      Exactly, nothing fits with anything else and therefore it pretty much looks like shit.
      This. A lot of money thrown at it in the wrong way. :roll:
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Everyone has different opinionsif people didnt all e30's would look the same looking stock with bbs and engine swap or whatever. The entire point is to be different ( we all have our own style) and drive and build what we like. After all if all e30's looked the same it would be so lame!
        For me personally I spent the money in all the right places... thats why its in EUROTUNER. I didnt really care to make a fast engine but rather to make something with krazy GERMAN styling. I really didnt need to showcase a fast engine on this car because I like the m10 its fast enough for what i use it for( weekend cruiser:D. IF you guys are soo worried about performance please please make sure to check out my WIDEBODYEE30 TURBO CAR SOON TO BE IN THE MAG AND ALSO another krazy E30 That will blow everyones mindz away:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Thanks,
        Ary
        www.esmwheels.com
        www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
        Toll Free: 800.729.5450
        Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Thatz KRAZZZZZYYY!!

Heh...

I'd drive it.
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

A four point harness in a weekend cruizer powered by an m10? I really don't get the direction of this car at all... Actually, I really don't even see one.

However, it must be really nice in person to get that feature. So congratulations. I can see a lot of work put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by menusk View Post
              To answer your question, no. Or your car would be featured on monthly basis.
              no it wouldnt. He wrecked his car, it's gonzo

Congrats ARY.

Comment

i think an mtech 1 rear valance you guys also make as well as some different skirts would really help the car. The harnesses seem a little silly for a cruiser as well

Comment

Way to beat the dead horse guys.

Glad you're coming along nicely with your personal and business life Ary. You should let me see what your doing with that "motor" from that "white" car... =)

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                    Everyone has different opinionsif people didnt all e30's would look the same looking stock with bbs and engine swap or whatever. The entire point is to be different ( we all have our own style) and drive and build what we like. After all if all e30's looked the same it would be so lame!
                    For me personally I spent the money in all the right places... thats why its in EUROTUNER. I didnt really care to make a fast engine but rather to make something with krazy GERMAN styling. I really didnt need to showcase a fast engine on this car because I like the m10 its fast enough for what i use it for( weekend cruiser:D. IF you guys are soo worried about performance please please make sure to check out my WIDEBODYEE30 TURBO CAR SOON TO BE IN THE MAG AND ALSO another krazy E30 That will blow everyones mindz away:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Thanks,
                    Ary
                    True that. As much as I love the bbs/drop/swap look it's almost becoming as common as stock e30's. props on being unique.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                      True that. As much as I love the bbs/drop/swap look it's almost becoming as common as stock e30's. props on being unique.
                      So harnesses and drum brakes are the new "cool?"
                      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                        Way to beat the dead horse guys.

Glad you're coming along nicely with your personal and business life Ary. You should let me see what your doing with that "motor" from that "white" car... =)
                        Thanks Jasper! Stop by and check out the "motor" from that "white" car...;)

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                        Thanks
                        www.esmwheels.com
                        www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                        Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                        Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                          Thanks Jasper! Stop by and check out the "motor" from that "white" car...;)

Thanks

So, if you are using a "motor" in a "white" car, I'm led to believe by the definition of the word that you are doing a Saturn EV1 swap into an AWII LM chassis?

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                            no sorry thats an e21 spoiler...

the early e30 one looks like this:

Alpina had 2 different styles for the E30, my Baur had this one.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll be the first to say it, but your "WIDEBODYEE30 TURBO CAR" looks like shit, just like the car in the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by eyagel View Post
                                I'll be the first to say it, but your "WIDEBODYEE30 TURBO CAR" looks like shit, just like the car in the original post.
                                Its not like the car in your sig is much of a "looker" either. :???: sounds like a hater to me...Anyways congrats Ary on getting a few features! Keep on doing your thing.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                                Instagram:
                                https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                                LS Build Thread:
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Working...
                                X