Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally lowered my E28... Nice pics inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks awesome Ryan ;)

Comment

are those springs on the right way? doesn't the closer together coils go on top.

Comment

I wasn't sure... I can swap them around in about 10min each corner... it would make sense so that the dead coils are pressed against the body where they don't have to move with the suspension travel.
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

AWESOME... looks perfekt... i would love to find an e28 m5 someday... CLASSIC lines
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

theres one right down the street from my dads house with a straight body but it sits and rots on the lawn. there are cobwebs all over the wheels. sad sight.
            I retired my E30 for now...
            E46 323i
            David Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by DSchultz325e
              theres one right down the street from my dads house with a straight body but it sits and rots on the lawn. there are cobwebs all over the wheels. sad sight.
              Good story bitchtits.

Ryan, looks great man. You sure take care of your dailys!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Originally posted by DSchultz325e
                Good story bitchtits.
                hahaha, that made my day
                - 318is 4 life

Comment

thanks booboo kitty fuck.
                  I retired my E30 for now...
                  E46 323i
                  David Schultz

Comment

looks awsome ryan... IF I buy another BMW I think it will be an E38 535is.

is there anything availible to tone down those enormous bumpers?

also did you refinish the 10spokers?

once again the car looks hot!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

hey ryan i was gonna ask... did you do your rear tail lights on your own??? they look great all red....
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

nice car ryan. i love the e28 body, and yours looks great.

Comment

Despite what you say about the paint, she still looks stunning. I can only imagine how awesome it will look with new paint!!!

Nice work and all of these pics of lowered cars makes me want to hurry up with my suspension. :D

Cheers,

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                            hey ryan i was gonna ask... did you do your rear tail lights on your own??? they look great all red....
                            I did them on my own... all red with black trim like an M5.
                            I need to finish all the shadowline trim on the car, I will probably do it when I do the paintjob. I want a new windshield so its clear and not soo pitted, maybe I will just bite the bullet and buy M5 front windshiled trim for it then.

The paint if HORRIBLE. I took all those shots at low angles to make it look good and to show the drop. See this pic and now you can believe me when I say it sucks.

The bumpers can be tucked to look better. I tucked the rear and painted it black, but I still need to do the front. I will do it when I paint the car. The front is tougher to access because you have to remove the iS spoiler to get to the bumper bolts/shocks.

I might now get to paint it until January, but thats ok, it will take a few weeks to prep/paint it all in the evenings after work anyhow.
                            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                            sigpic

Comment

You need better pics - the car looks much better in person....

Lets get those 18 on it and get some rolling pics!
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X