No announcement yet.

3 Videos of my ride, you will like em all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad. I can tell you spent a long time taking footage for that. I'd say overall it was a bit boring though, and the quality of the compression was terrible.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      Not bad. I can tell you spent a long time taking footage for that. I'd say overall it was a bit boring though, and the quality of the compression was terrible.
      Sacrifices have to be made to not lose all bandwith I suppose. :D
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Great videos and nice bimmer. I do the little wiggle too, never seen the commercials you guys are talking about though...just an habit I picked when I started driving manual.

I have a question though: How did you get the shots from over your windshield or from besides your door? Did you glue the camera to your car?
        E30 325i 1990 (Winter beater)
        E36 M3/4/5 1997 (Futur IP car?)
        BMW Club of Quebec

Comment

Originally posted by silverblades181
          Did you glue the camera to your car?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by silverblades181
            from besides your door? Did you glue the camera to your car?
            At another fourm in his sig its a picture of his car and he has the camra mounted to the side of the door. Its on a pod that is attached to the car with suction cups

Comment

Well, now I know so in the futur I won't have to ask stupid questions like "Did you glue it to your car."
              E30 325i 1990 (Winter beater)
              E36 M3/4/5 1997 (Futur IP car?)
              BMW Club of Quebec

Comment

Your success is the reward! I've been coding since 1983, starting with a Commodore 64, and most of my time coding has been spent building complex scripts that most could not. The many products you buy for your computer, or website, or phone, are all built with one ubiquitous framework ... complexity. Download Now I

go there if your interested. its professional equipment, its a camera mount using Industrial suction cups, so its very strong. i can hold the mount and shake my car with it without the cups letting in air. its very dependable, i can do 125 with it no problem.

And if its boring for you, thats a my bad, i think their cool, so fuck off, haha,jk. Im working on another script for a film i want to shoot soon, so ill keep everyone posted on whats coming up. I didnt put any canyon driving inteh newest film because id idnt have the time, itd take a good 3 hours to shoot that cuz id be doing everything myself.

late
                The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

i thought that was some great stuff!!! wish i had some skills with a camera! keep up the awesome work! always cool to see ome bmw videos

Comment

Working...
                  X