newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie!

hey everyone! im new to this forum, so just learning the ropes. to those who dont know me from bimmerfest, i thought id attach a few pics of my car for you :)

Welcome. Great job representing r3v with a volvo-lip on the other side of the planet.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Car looks good. Looks just like the one I just bought, but mine is stock. Give some more specs on the car. What engine? Suspension? Etc.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
      1989 325iC M50 Vert
      1989 325i Coupe
      1991 318is
      1995 318ti Club Sport
      2006 330i e90
      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
        Welcome. Great job representing r3v with a volvo-lip on the other side of the planet.
        ssssshh its real iS *shifts eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
          Welcome to the site. Car looks good. Looks just like the one I just bought, but mine is stock. What lip is that on the front? Give some more specs on the car. What engine? Suspension? Etc.
          i hope not! im going for the look of my own spin on OEM styling which i havent seen before. its M20B20 right now. engine swap early next year, havent decided 100% on if im going M50B25 or M60B40 yet, but leaning towards the latter. the current rims are temporary only. while im on future mods, i have a set of 16" hartges going on once the gaurds are rolled and the whole car is resprayed.

the current M20 is chipped, CAI, painted and manual conversion, otherwise stock. lowered on ///M front springs and Jamex rears. other mods include the stereo (2x 12" 1000W subs each powered by an 800W amp each, 300W 6x9s sharing a 350W amp, front components run straight from the head unit. all of that is from the Xplod stable, has Rampage wiring, and a Tsunami 5Farad cap), manual conversion, painted grills/mirrors/bumpers etc, tinted tails, Euro smileys, euro filler plate, South african toolkits, dyed carpets, dash swap, sport interior swap... the list goes on :P

Comment

welcome to r3v

Comment

welcome mate! sweet car.. whats up with the top of the rear bumper?
              Tim.

Comment

Nice car. I love the All Blacks logo on your plate!

Originally posted by Janderson
                you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Thats the cleanest roof rack ive ever seen on a e30. Specs? Welcome aboard!

COTM

Comment

Kiwi represent! Paging Smoodiver...
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

nice..welcome
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL. You're a sportier new zealander version of me

edit: cept you have a 25...

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Welcome to r3v.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post

welcome op.
                            Originally posted by e30e
                            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

welcome to r3v!

Your front plate looks crooked :(

E30 325is "Starting from Scratch" build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X