No announcement yet.

Just can get enough of BBS & BMW.!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Fuck. Doesn't anyone in Norway NOT have a ridiculously sexy E30?? It must be like a trans-dimensional thing, where you drive a hum-drum mostly stock E30 across the border from Sweden to Norway and BAM!! the car instantly has a retardedly deep glossy paint job that will make your eyes un-focus, is dropped so low that you can reach out the window and touch the ground, with reality-morphingly large, rare and expensive wheels that are somehow fitted so perfectly that it looks like the car will look ridiculous without them, and tires with sidewall only visible through a powerful microscope.

Comment

one more look and all i can say is..german (Verdammen Sie, Scheiße, fickt, Arsch, ) russian(проклятый, дерьмо, трахаются, задница,) lol

Comment

sick stance, sick wheels, sick fucking car!
        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
        Originally posted by Jparkr
        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Just noticed you don't have locking bolts... high risk lifestyle?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Wow those are gorgeous. i need to do the five lug swap dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Always seem to amaze me
              [PAKSIW]
              20D .........
              vmwerks :up:
              ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                Just noticed you don't have locking bolts... high risk lifestyle?
                Why? You will be dead within 24 hours if you did steal them is how I see it.

Comment

stale!!!! where have you been man?! MIA for so long and now you hit us with this SHIT?! WTF?!!

Comment

is that even possible? do they make that? wow.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Awesome! Cant decide if i like these or the bbs either, these are winning though for sure.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Is there anything above baller status? Because that's what you have achieved. Fucking. A.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Amazing. Simply amazing.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Incredible setup. Perfect stance. What Alpina's are those? never seen a multi-piece setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                              Haha love that movie.

"No it's french for get me some fuckin' cola!"

Oh, and those are by far the best looking wheels I have ever seen. Beautiful!

Comment

wow absolutely beautiful, you just became my idol! also how did you do your eye brows? i have the same ones but they came with double sided tape and it didnt do shit
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X