No announcement yet.

Forget Euro slamming, I'm Canadian tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey I used to have those same wheels!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
      Your drivers door is worse than I imagined. :(
      The entire car is a rusting mess, when I got it up on a lift a few weeks back I found it all. Never storing the car in 15 years of Toronto road salt will do that, ah well. I'll slap on some pretty stuff and enjoy next summer as likely the last one before the car looks horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
        Originally posted by BMW BMXER
        Your drivers door is worse than I imagined. :(
        The entire car is a rusting mess, when I got it up on a lift a few weeks back I found it all. Never storing the car in 15 years of Toronto road salt will do that, ah well. I'll slap on some pretty stuff and enjoy next summer as likely the last one before the car looks horrible.
        Sucks..

Sold it.

Comment

i love a picture with a group of BMWs.
          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

need to go higher in the rear :)

:pimp:
            Just a little project im working on
            - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

What? I've been running that high since august :P

How are them nokian's in the snow? I was going to buy a set but I got Blizzaks as a Christmas bonus. They kick ass.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Yeah, but do you guys have 300/440 rated springs with excellent roll control? Didn't think so. :P

The Nokians are okay in the snow, they're really just all-seasons. Dry performance is quite good though. The WR model replaced these.

Comment

if you want to sell those wheels ever let me know, I would like to rock them

they look cool painted flat or semi-gloss black, w/o center caps

I had similar wheels on my old civic, flat black spoon-style
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Yeah, I have repeatedly considered doing them flat black for kicks, they really would look Spoony. The only thing holding me back is that they are polished from the factory, so at night they reflect light in a way no painted wheel can. The daylight shows their horrible grime though. They were bought new by my dad back in '91 (from Tirerack) for winter use, been used ever since.

I'll post a pic with the caps on later, my hosting site is being pissy.

Comment

It's a reverse-Andre!

Comment

Jay thats pretty high. Isn't it about stock i height?
                        Anyways, its sad to see the car taking the abuse of the winter roads again. Im pretty happy my bimmer is stored(although it making me broke), but atleast all the minor rust wont get much worse....lol Can't wait to go cruizing again, and install the several goodies ive collected....
                        1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
                        1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
                        1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
                        1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
                        1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM5LOVER
                          Jay thats pretty high. Isn't it about stock i height?
                          Anyways, its sad to see the car taking the abuse of the winter roads again. Im pretty happy my bimmer is stored(although it making me broke), but atleast all the minor rust wont get much worse....lol Can't wait to go cruizing again, and install the several goodies ive collected....
                          Stock in the front, almost an inch higher in the rear. If I slap on an M-Tech II kit all the rust will be covered for years to come. :nice:

Comment

I thoght PanamaE30 was the only one that drove high. :D
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X