Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here

Hi ppl,

My name is steven, 24. Currently I have a nissan sentra 06se(b15). As being a JDM fan, I have no idea anything about euro cars so I am here to learn and prepare to fix up my second rides ....lol

Here is my QG, b15.

Also, I am planning to buy a 1986 325es becuae I am always big fan of E30 front end:)
    I found a great deal on my local craiglist since the price I don't I can pass out the deal, but is there any common issue on E30 that i should have known before I purchase the car?

Here is the link:(good or bad let me know, thx.)

Well for starters, 325's aren't v6's.

Welcome though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

give him 500 and definitely do something about the front valance after you change the timing belt. Thumbs up for getting a delphin car. welcome to r3v

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
      In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
      Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
      AND you are both still slow

Comment

is a nissan sentra really considered a cool car in the jdm circle?
        if you buy an e30 be prepared to drop some cash if you want it right-- and you will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
          Only if you do the "decapitator" front plate mod.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            if you buy an e30 be prepared to drop some cash if you want it right-- and you will love it.
            A cool car hmmm i think it depends on how individual views the sentra tho. Go check out early b13 se-r, that car is a legend.
            Yep I already in love with the e30 now lol even i haven't own one ...hopfully tomorrow i will get the price i want from the owner....

Comment

Originally posted by karpiel View Post
              Only if you do the "decapitator" front plate mod.
              :nice: sorta you forgot one more a huge giant wing.....:pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                Well for starters, 325's aren't v6's.

Welcome though.
                don't really get it...

Comment

you will soon be converted to RWD.

Comment

Originally posted by b15azn View Post
                    don't really get it...
                    The craigslisting that you posted says it is a V6, E30s are all Inline 4's or 6's
                    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

don't really get it...
                      the CL ad said the car was a V6. BMW doesn't make a V6 (that I know of). All the 6 cyl engines are inline.

EDIT: beat me, Kaiser! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
                        give him 500 and definitely do something about the front valance after you change the timing belt. Thumbs up for getting a delphin car. welcome to r3v
                        Okok so what is front valance? is something metal trim peice or a bumper.....?
                        So 245k on motor how long you think this car will last me before i ready for the swap?
                        If it is a salvage title on E30, should I get it since the price so cheap? and is there really no any major issue that I have known or to be aware of

Comment

check out this car too, its a late model (plastic bumpers) and has a much cooler engine than the one you were looking at: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1525925767.html

Comment

I myself would go for a plastic bumper late model and something OTHER than an es, maybe and "i" or "is", but that's just me.

edit: friggin ninja posts, lol
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Okok so what is front valance? is something metal trim peice or a bumper.....?
                              So 245k on motor how long you think this car will last me before i ready for the swap?
                              If it is a salvage title on E30, should I get it since the price so cheap? and is there really no any major issue that I have known or to be aware of
                              do some searching, my friend! i can write a college thesis that wouldn't be sufficient to answer all your questions!

in a nutshell: thats alot of miles, but these motors can go to 400k if maintained, check for rust, especially under the carpet, make sure the timing belt has been replaced recently, and make sure everything is tight when you drive it. Don't impulse buy. Alot of people try to off-load some really shitty E30s that they have neglected and abused.

Comment

Working...
                              X