Euro Ellips and headrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Ellips and headrests

I picked up some new to me smoked euro ellipsoids and rear headrests. Thanks to all the great board members!! Which do you prefer the smoked or the old clears??

I dig the smoked ones!

You get the rear headrests installed yet?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

what did you do with the old clears?
      My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

smoked are sexy!

I like both really, I don't view one as being better than the other.. depends on the car too, of course.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
          what did you do with the old clears?
          They're on their way to me if people are nice and tell him how awesome the smoked look. ;)

I think they make the front look a lot meaner, more aggressive.

Comment

I hate how awesome your car looks. White with the chrome kidney and smoked ellips is HOT. :up:
            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Wow someone is not biased at all :P The rear headrests are in. Thanks Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                They're on their way to me if people are nice and tell him how awesome the smoked look. ;)
                Andy, smoked look hawt. Those wheels still pwn all.

Jay, non-smileys > j00. But you advance one more step towards cloning my car. Now you need pink paint.

Comment

Originally posted by tobybmw
                  Wow someone is not biased at all :P
                  Not me, no way.

Comment

Definitely the smoked ones. I can't wait to get them for my car, I bet they will look badass on a black E30.

Comment

You need to tell me your Sony headunit model number.

Awesome smoked headlights. Wouldn't have it any other way.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        Definitely the smoked ones. I bet they will look badass on a black E30.
                        look at my truck pictures ;) , but the only problem is that my highbeams arent smoked yet so there is just two holes where they are supposed to be, im going for a compoletely blacked out look and all red sidemarkers, i would go smoked but not in the mood to put in the $$$ for the smoked tails and if you do them yourself they look like shit in my opinion.....

Comment

Originally posted by jgentile
                          Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                          Definitely the smoked ones. I bet they will look badass on a black E30.
                          look at my truck pictures ;) , but the only problem is that my highbeams arent smoked yet so there is just two holes where they are supposed to be, im going for a compoletely blacked out look and all red sidemarkers, i would go smoked but not in the mood to put in the $$$ for the smoked tails and if you do them yourself they look like shit in my opinion.....
                          Yeah, I plan to fork out for the smoked tails, and do the sidemarkers. I'm undecided as to what to do with the fogs, that's one of the only things I don't like about the early iS airdams, is the foglights. Maybe I'll smoke them too, then they won't stand out as much.

Comment

very nice :D
                            now you need some smoked turn signals ;)
                            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

i like the clears better, but either way... its a win win situation
                              98 M3/4/5

Comment

Working...
                              X