Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would my car sell for?

1990 325 iS.

M50 swap, s50 headers, high flow cat, 4.10 rear, jamex springs & billy sports (5K)

The car is fully loaded, map lights, heated seats decent leather (one rip on DS) and one crack in the dash (not huge)

m-tech 1 spoiler now (not pictured), smoked hella euro lights, euro grills, rear euro trim filler.

refinished, polished & powdercoated 2 piece ARE 398's with Kumho rubber 90% tread.

The paint has the normal silver aluminizing look and looks great from about 15 feet...this was right after she was detailed.

pictures.

I have my heart set on an e30 m3....and im wondering what i could get for this, and have it towards that purchase.

thx
    Last edited by jasonslackisrad; 01-15-2010, 12:42 PM.

i have no clue but for the right price, i'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
    [PAKSIW]
    20D .........
    vmwerks :up:
    ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Toss an IS Lip on the front, a good cut and polish and if your engine work is all top notch, I'd say upwards of 6-8 grand if you can find a buyer. That'll be the hardest part probably.

Good looking car though. I'd drive it for sure ;)
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

nice car. fix the front lip. fit a decent diff (4.1 is much too short) and it will sell easy for 8k
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

woah u just swapped an m50 to it? why sell?? =(

Comment

$6-7k probably. The poor economy (and cheap engines) have tanked the market for swap cars.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              $6-7k probably. The poor economy (and cheap engines) have tanked the market for swap cars.
              Sounds about right, maybe even less if it came down to it, especially for M50 swapped cars. Looks like a nice car though.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                woah u just swapped an m50 to it? why sell?? =(
                I did a few months ago. Maybe 2 or 3..

In no specific order..

Comment

Thx Mike, the car is great, and this is really just a feeler.

i like the 4.10, the car screams. :)

Comment

Yeah I've seen most M50 swapped cars go for around 6. I know I'd pick up for 6k.

That's what I wanted to do with my 318is before I sold it, but didn't have time or money to drop a 24v in it

Sold.......again.

Comment

I do not believe that you'd go above $6,000 with an M50 in the car. There are plenty of S5x based cars for sale that can't seem to go in the $7ks. I wish it were different.

Comment

Hell if I didn't just buy a new car I'd pick it up for 6k
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

cool we have the same wheels
                          85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

Quick sale $5,000 to $5,500. $6,000 if your willing to wait a bit. Speaking for myself, I would be inclined to hold out for an s50 to go up for sale in the $6000 range if I was looking to buy a swapped car. It looks super clean, and very tidy from the pics.

Comment

I'd say around 6 as well. Many people would jump on that price too so listing it at $6500 would be a good idea. Moving onto something else?

I'll take your caps!

(Fellow ARE 398 owner)
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X