Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

photo shoot of my 2002 and my friends firebird (no e30's : [ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo shoot of my 2002 and my friends firebird (no e30's : [ )

i have been doing more work on my friends fire bird over the last few days. air pump and brakes the list goes on and gets longer every day! lol
    just rinsed the cars off today and did a short photo shoot with a small camera.

my engine bay needs some attention
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

looking good!

i grew up loving pontiacs TA's. My uncle worked for a dealer and we got to ride around in them.

nice 2002!

Comment

i love the way you 02 looks just as it sits

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

thanks man. his car is coming together fast. just got the transmission rebuilt (had a shop do that). i have put in a new started, air pump, brakes all around, and all kinds of general tlc like spark plugs and oil filters/changes. that car runs so smooth now.
        this summer i will do a suspension overhaul on his car. in the future he wants me to do his exhaust, and a larger carb.

you can not see it in the pictures because the camera was being nice, but my car really needs a paint job bad. car has some fading and small rust dots where there have been rock chips. also needs a small amount of body work here and there where there are some small dents. i also want to weld up the front bumper holes along with taking all the trim off the car and welding those wholes up as well. i want to try and get some nicer wheels and tires before bimmerfest : ) and maybe just maybe a turbo front air dam...
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Nice, i just found a 2002 thats been sitting for a long time that i was gonna pick up for cheap... but too much rust and missing parts to be worth it. Looks clean man!

Comment

love the 02.
            reminds me that i really want one :P

Comment

they are a lot of fun
              sigpic

Comment

god. DO WANT

Edit:

Im still thinking about this. Like to the point of selling my e30 to get one. Not cool man.
                Last edited by Stephen; 01-27-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

for a minute i thought that was ocean beach

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I dig the firebird quite a bit. Which is pretty odd since I'm not a huge fan of american automobiles.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Now there's a photo-shoot combo you don't see everyday.. lol

Both have high cool-factors in their own way. Thanks for sharing!
                      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

That is an awesome firebird, My dad had a red 78 with a 79 front end. I don't remember exactly which motor he had but he was pushing close to 650hp. Thing was brutal.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

nice 02, not sure im a fan of the hella light though bt otherwise looks great!
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

sweet '02. I would love to get one just like it and use it as my DD. I kind of like the Hella's, but it would probably look a little cleaner without them.
                            Have fun with the car!

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                              for a minute i thought that was ocean beach
                              it is right above ocean beach where the hang gliders jump off and people walk their dogs.

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                              nice 02, not sure im a fan of the hella light though bt otherwise looks great!
                              i like my hella lights. to each his own. i think they will look better when i get a front air dam. they do look kinda big right now. but they work so well! ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X