Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I <3 my e30.................slowest build(ing) ever........:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool car and style. some things do occasionally look odd as you say, but you be your own critic and move on.

pretty surprised at the early stages of this thread with the gay comments and drift references and so on. pretty stereotypical bandwagon crap. no way that the us drift scene 'invented' glitter paint and mismatched colours etc, they just popularised it. And i only know a few gay people, but not many are into cars and those that are arent about driving these sorts of cars. but its like any segment of people, some have interest and some dont and they all do their own thing.

reminds me of when i had my S13, it was glitter blue/green with gold VS-XX and big exhaust and kit, riveted flares etc and then i got a big gold glitter 'sexy pants' sticker that some guy on zilvia was selling years back haha also had a pink one too. people were like wtf haha

but its a fun build to watch, i definately prefer the colour wheels over the black. will keep watching what you do!

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      My friend has that same clutch lock lol.
      Cute kid
      Are you refferring to my euro spec-autobahn tested-deustchland-gas-hydraulic-2-turn-key-retina-scanning-clutch-securing device? why thank you
      And thanks, she is the cutest
      Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
      cool car and style. some things do occasionally look odd as you say, but you be your own critic and move on.

pretty surprised at the early stages of this thread with the gay comments and drift references and so on. pretty stereotypical bandwagon crap. no way that the us drift scene 'invented' glitter paint and mismatched colours etc, they just popularised it. And i only know a few gay people, but not many are into cars and those that are arent about driving these sorts of cars. but its like any segment of people, some have interest and some dont and they all do their own thing.

reminds me of when i had my S13, it was glitter blue/green with gold VS-XX and big exhaust and kit, riveted flares etc and then i got a big gold glitter 'sexy pants' sticker that some guy on zilvia was selling years back haha also had a pink one too. people were like wtf haha

but its a fun build to watch, i definately prefer the colour wheels over the black. will keep watching what you do!
      Hells yeah dude! great commentary here. I too owned a Silvia converted coupe. got some hate on the pink wheels there too haha. s'all good. And yeah gay dudes (disposable income) are driving audi's/merc's/ and anything 60k plus! I had totally wanted one of those red sparkle sexy pants stickers! I need to get a vinyl cutter then that shit is all over (-_-*)
      We've got to bridge the gap!!!
      Thanks for the kind words dude! happy viewing!!!

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

* Horrible update*
        Driving home, heard a * POP* , pulll over nothing visually wrong, roll out, *CRUNCH * look under and this...........
        I think its my 'subframe?!?!
        Yes the Sportmax wheel and old ass suspension outlast my cars frame, shit just cracked in half and fell down. I know its the shitty L.A. Streets/potholes/horrible pave jobs, plus my static stiff ass setup (no travel)+ old frame :(.
        I left it in a neighborhood for now.
        So how the frick do I fix this?!
        Weld job/patch job?!?!?!
        Please input, as I am freaking out.
        Passenger rear, right in front of wheel, underside.

(upside down, yes thats the fucking street its on!)

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

there is no weld I'd trust to patch a tear in the body
          Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

That really really sucks. Time to start looking for a Shell. You could patch it, i dont know about the structural integrity of the patch tho.
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Better pics, towed home. Prob take it to castro's well send 'em some pics and see whats possible. Gotta inspect rest of frame though.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Ouch.. Looks pretty terminal to me! Rust has got to it.

New shell time! :(
                ///M Inside

Comment

Just had this stupid comment on my for sale thread:
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by davidnino111
                  what paint did you use?
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by worangejuice
                  Spray paint.
                  luls.
                  GLWS.
                  Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                  luls.
                  GLWS.
                  So many sissy money boy preppy pants here (If it doesnt cost alot or exclusive powdercoating legendary, dropped off at shop, painted, just picked up my wheels I got painted and paid soo much for em errrrr)!!!!
                  What you never picked up a can of paint and felt yourself to do somethin with it?! create? Innovate? Not give a fuck sand,paint, roll out dirty shit?!

Fucking seriously!!! Aren't there anymore wild 'if its still structurley sound i can work with it, let's build cars and race 'em till they fall apart diehard he-man warriors on here!?>!?!?!/1
                  Shit, the fuck!

*hmmm, maybe I took that comment the wrong way? long week, we see what howdy says

*Okay howdy didnt mean it that way. I'm stressin from broken car, Sorry howdy! You cool man!!!!
                  Last edited by worangejuice; 11-09-2011, 01:11 AM.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Let's see if anyone wants to take this wounded soldier in.........
                    For Sale /feeler thread as is

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

this car will be missed :sad: find a new shell?

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
                        this car will be missed :sad: find a new shell?
                        NAH, Im so fucking broke on top of all this! not too soon. I know in my heart of hearts I can fix this myself with some garage space.
                        But not just yet. I wanna do a e30 truck or somethin crazier next. If I had the garage space, maybe hollow out the interior, go lower, nasty raspy exhaust........idk//////////////////
                        But thanks man :thumbs up:
                        tryin to sellparts now, but no one is even makin offers not even lowballin!!! the ffuuck

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

This has taken a turn for the worst . . . I really love this car. Very kewl. :up:
                          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Aw man :( I loved this. Glws and and good luck with whatever project you choose next.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Flirty 30 is gone................epic sadness.......but she's goin to a good home :)

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Plans for another?
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X