Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I <3 my e30.................slowest build(ing) ever........:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

510. Done.
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

510's are over done, and pricey.

TA22 Celica is where it's at.

Or 70's Corolla

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Lots of good choices. I say S2000 with a Mugen fastback hardtop.

Comment

510's are the bizness, but yeah hard to find a good priced one. Best I've seen so far was a '69 wagon no tranny/engine for $800......be a fun project. Just need to obtain a garage!
          always thought these looked like mini-muscle cars hehe

S2k's are money right outta the box. +hardtop = "too soon junior!" hahah

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

more examples

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

That sucks really bad.

Old Z Car FTW!
              Dare 2 Dream Motorsports
              sigpic

Comment

What's the good word on 'iata's?
                They seem cheap and easy to work on, cheap parts, cheap car, fun?super gay?

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Miatas are awesome.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Stance them out like that and they won't be any fun at all. Defeats the purpose if you ask me. And S2k does not deserve a life of stance, seems like a huge waste to me.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Don't do an 2k, a ta22 would be AWESOME.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                        What's the good word on 'iata's?
                        They seem cheap and easy to work on, cheap parts, cheap car, fun?super gay?
                        A bunch of people buy them as autocross cars. I have heard the motors are pretty bulletproof. rwd, cheap and easy to find parts.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Ahhh, I was about to say, go with a datsun! S30 or one of those old pickups! Throw in a ka24 and slam it on some wide wides!

Comment

1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                              Diggin 'rolla coupes right now, I like the 'functionality' of how it drives. defenitely a kit and make it scream :)
                              saw one at a gas station one night hollowed out inside,low, one seat, just so raw, still haunts me :)

funny

something along these lines with less 'color'

this is cool

yum

Golf's are sexy in that old minimal way, but from what i read tons of maintenance and work.....hard to find too and usually around $3000 for a good one

these 80's wagons are lookin cool and maybe cheaper (i hear you can use ae86 parts ( o_o))

maybe back into a s13 coupe with flip up front...but overpriced market lately (total lamesauce)
                              would build like this..........

Sadly i traded a 86 ae86 in on my 91 sentra se-r. I miss that car a ton. I saved up for two years and bought it new at 16. When i traded it in in late 1990 it only had 46k on it. :(. I want another but for a good one i would be almost at a e30 M3 price. I even kind of played with a 996 body 911 but parts/maintenance and me being OCD about parking it anywhere would take the joy out of it. Have fun with your choices you have all great choices on your list.
                              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

ive grown a liking to these ef's, i would want to get on to be a parts hauler lol.

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X