• Show
Clear All

I love it :D
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

i like it alawwt

Comment

Dunno, its a nice car but the monochromatic thing has never really worked for me. It makes the car look blobbish and there arent any "sharp" edges left. I cant rag on the exhaust since I have DTM tips to fill in my poorly fitting RD apron.

The wheels would look more at home on a new 5 series but they arent polarizing like others you see.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

nothing wrong with it, not going to say what i'd do to it, cause its your car, and that's what's tight to you
          www.driftunit.com and www.excelfundamentals.com <--- supporter and admin

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325ix
            yea i run the those in the snow i dont give a fuck
            awesome.. ice, snow, rain, doesnt stop me either. We dont want anything to happen to that mirror finish. Your car's always been nice and shiney
            Old and improved:

Comment

i think the rims are awesome. its nice to see something different every so often.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                  since I have DTM tips to fill in my poorly fitting RD apron.
                  You are to maybe selling of the RD rear apron, yes? :D

Comment

Well, all i have to say is that i love it to bits!!! Really nice job you have done to it!!!

Please can we see more pics!!!!!

Comment

dayum i think it looks way nice i love how you did it. the rims arent my style but i still think they look good on your car. even the eyelids are nice imo. lets see some more pics tho!
                      -stand out from the rest-

Comment

I like it, minus the eyebrows (seems like it's been mentioned a couple times already ;))

At any rate, if you're happy with how your project is turning out, forget what everyone else thinks. Your opinion is the only one that matters.
                        Chris
                        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Hopefully I get a chance to see it in Chicago later this year! :)
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

in my opinion of course

a red e30 NEEDS black trim around the body, the all red just doesnt look good. the shaved doors.. are okay, i woulda gone for just flatter trim kept black. and the bumper trim i would bring back to black.

there is just too much red. other than that its allright, even the eyebrows are allright. the muffler needs better adjustment (im one to talk).. and could go without that spoiler.

overall a nice car though, just my constructive criticism
                            1990 325ix

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                              Hopefully I get a chance to see it in Chicago later this year! :)
                              youll probably be seeing it but i wont be driving it, the car is for sale

Comment

im not keen, looks a bit i dunno how to describe it.. but wrong

Horrid rims, sorry bud

Can appreciate the effort tho, and at least its different and has a good paint job

End of the day tho dude, if your happy with it, who gives a monkey's ass
                                ///M Inside

Comment

Working...
                                X