Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like it or hate it

..........[/list]

I'll be the first to say I dig. Yes everyone, even the eyebrows. Can't hate on a fellow ix-er anyways.
    Grant Wescott
    1991 Sterling Silver 325iX stock (daily driver)
    1991 Black 325i stock (parts)

"Eine Wurst, drei Größe"

Comment

It gets worse and worse. The body looks like a big blood stain now. No contrast, fugly rims, ugly DTM exhaust...

At least the paint looks clean and it has a nice stance.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

dig it but still hate the eyebrows.
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Ok, here's the thing. If I step away from my narrow mind toward modding (which I currently have for my car), I can look at that and have a great appreciation because it looks nice. It doesn't look like an E30 should in my opinion, and that's why I own one. Now I can work to make mine look right. I'm sure he's happy with it and it looks well-done, so I for one think it looks nice.
          Grant Wescott

"Eine Wurst, drei Größe"

Comment

I like it minus the eyebrow and rear spolier. But other than that it looks nice anc clean, esp with IX side skirts...

Comment

I like the all read on your car...

4 doors looks better without trunk spoiler
              1994 BMW 325 i/Canon Rebel XT/28-135mm IS f:3.5-5.6/Canon 50mm f:1.8

Comment

That all depends on the spoiler IMHO
                Grant Wescott

"Eine Wurst, drei Größe"

Comment

actually I think everything looks great, except the black kidney.. with all the red, I think a chrome kidney would look really nice. right now it's a bit monochromatic
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I think it looks great. Your new exhaust will look much better than those DTM tips 8) . I'll have to see it in person this week. The rear apron really finished off the back.

Also, if you're gonna go with a blacked out front grill, i think you need smoked headlights, but others may argue that it's too dark/monotone. I'm a big fan of smoked headlights and blackedout grills on any e30.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

I'd hit it..I mean drive it. I wouldn't mind drivin it, but it's nothing fancy.

Comment

cool

yea chris i need to smoke the lights and get the new exhaust :twisted:

Comment

I don't see what's NOT to like. Eyebrows look good to me. The painted trim looks good, the dtm tips don't look that bad imo, and the spoiler and apron look good too. Paint looks great. Wheels are very unique, and kind of have a current year model look to them. The ellipsoids (not smoked) look really good, give it a bit of contrast up front, really defines the E30 look. I even think it's kinda cool you're pimpin an ix and I love the sedans. Hell, I think overall it is a very very nice lookin' car. I give you two thumbs up man. :up: :up:

What apron is that, hard to tell with the lighting? And not sure I have seen those wheels before. Maybe everyone else has, but I think I missed those.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

racing dymaincs apron and mille migla ev-s wheels

Comment

like it except for the ugly rims
                              '86 325

Comment

Working...
                              X