My 330is turbo with 16/Semislicks :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 330is turbo with 16/Semislicks :/

Installed the 16" basketwaves (e39) matched with some Dunlop semislicks tires. The car is just, well, another car while driving, once these rubbers warm up, they stick on the road like a train on rails and it' smuch harder to make spin the tires when kick the turbo. One downside is that the side wall are so hard that the tires pick up all the imperfection sof the road, but meh, these are installed for some fun and for a while.
    Watcha think!?

-Diego
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Diego, beautiful car! I'm not sure if I'm feeling the chosen blue on it with the M-Tech II kit (bad ass) but definately appreciate it!

What did your engine start as and what are you running? How much boost??

Again, beautiful car, man.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

That couldnt possibly look any better.. Beautiful car!

Comment

Love it mate!, Semi slicks are my next tyre choice :P.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

I heart your car Diego :)

Comment

looks great

7speedshop.com

Comment

Beautiful thirty!

Comment

esta bello tu carro... (your car is beautiful) Diego
                sigpic

Comment

o my fing god that car is the best one ive seen on this forum. love the blue, what is it?
                  Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                  Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I love your car Diego! So sexy, yet purposeful! :bow:

The videos of it at the drag-strip give me inspiration to boost my car! 8)
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Is that a real or a rep rear valance? I kinda want one for my early model

Comment

You have an M20, correct?

Comment

wondering what youre running in terms of drivetrain, driveshaft/diff/allthat good stuff.
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

very nice!
                            Originally posted by 416stroker
                            well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Absolutely fucking sick. Love that color!

Comment

Working...
                              X