Comment

Sweet squareback...and your e30 is looking great too! :D

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
        Sweet squareback...and your e30 is looking great too! :D
        Thanks buddy.
        M Coupe

Comment

My parents had two of them when I was a kid. I remember distinctly my mother teaching me to count when they didn't start and we had to count to 30 before trying again or we'd flood it. This was back when 'regular' gas had lead in it.

Comment

One of my first cars many many years ago was a '73 Squareback! It was light gray in color and was lowered some and I used to cruise that thing from the San Fernando Valley over to the beach almost daily. Ran great for being aircooled, but it was guttless by todays standards. I still miss that vehicle to this day. Which is strange.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
              My parents had two of them when I was a kid. I remember distinctly my mother teaching me to count when they didn't start and we had to count to 30 before trying again or we'd flood it. This was back when 'regular' gas had lead in it.
              Lol. Sounds like good times :)

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
              One of my first cars many many years ago was a '73 Squareback! It was light gray in color and was lowered some and I used to cruise that thing from the San Fernando Valley over to the beach almost daily. Ran great for being aircooled, but it was guttless by todays standards. I still miss that vehicle to this day. Which is strange.
              Nice! Yeah, it's a pretty gutless car, but it sure does look good. I wouldn't mind having one. And nah, it's not strange, you just really enjoyed that awesome VW! It's like when an e30 (whom is really attached to the car) sells it. They'll always remember it and miss it.
              M Coupe

Comment

what is that bmw in the last pic
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
                  what is that bmw in the last pic
                  It's a Z8. They came with an E39 M5 motor in it. It sounds amazing.
                  M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X