Denver, CO E30 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver, CO E30 meet

It was part of a larger all Euro meet put on by EuroBerge (http://euroberge.com/), and all of us E30 people split off from the largely VW crowd to do a shoot of our own.

anyone else that took pics, put 'em here!

And if anyone wants a super high-res pic, let me know!

Enjoy.

There's always one motherfucker there with like a baseball bat holding his hood up ;)

Good pictures but people should get their front lip situation straightened out with new clips. Makes those lips stick if you actually install 'em.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      There's always one motherfucker there with like a baseball bat holding his hood up ;)

Good pictures but people should get their front lip situation straightened out with new clips. Makes those lips stick if you actually install 'em.
      ha ha that's hilarious!! yeah the "baseball bat" guy has as awesome E30, he actually uses a waffle iron heating element to warm up his ECU so his car will start in the morning, and his driver's door stays closed with a huge deadbolt.

and which car are you referring to with the lip issues? i know I have some zip ties on mine, but the "baseball bat" guy just used 14mm bolts.

Comment

holy shit, i think you used up 50% of the internet's bandwidth with this one thread

also, lol@photo of Bishop's grand entrance
        Originally posted by stoliver54
        Aw, balls.
        FS: assault gear....
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

who's green m30 swap is that? Looks AWESOME.
          Flickr
          Originally posted by Indecline06
          For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Yeah, the m30 vert is the tits. Plain and simple. It's the fucking tits. The bees knees. The bread and butter.... That car.... /drool

and nice capture of me Sam lol...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Wow, huge fan of that green vert. The white 2dr with the Koseis looks pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Wow, huge fan of that green vert. The white 2dr with the Koseis looks pretty good too.
                thanks! (mine is the Alpine). The green vert is a guy by the username joshw02, and it is an absolutely sexy car. lowered on GC's, Konig remembers 16x7 i believe, and a MINT M30B35 swapped in.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  thanks! (mine is the Alpine). The green vert is a guy by the username joshw02, and it is an absolutely sexy car. lowered on GC's, Konig remembers 16x7 i believe, and a MINT M30B35 swapped in.
                  Yeah, I am not a huge fan of Remembers, but it's hard to find fault in that car.

Those Koseis are probably the 15x7s, amirite? They look great. Always loved the K1 look.

Comment

k1's look great.
                    that vert is SO damn hot.
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by Indecline06
                    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

yup, they are 15x8 K1s, and I am running 205/50 rubber. I like the look too, its simple. i want the car to be lower though.

Comment

that is so sick!! I wish I could have been there but I was at a track meet at mines. The firebird e30 is actually pretty cool looking but that looks like a mean group! You guys didn't go for a drive afterwards? (besides going to the bowling alley)
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Most people split, just David, Sean, Peter, myself and my girlfriend went bowling. Adam and his girlfriend and Sam came for food post-meet. Was fun though, that Big 6 made my weekend. The pic of the blue bug is me and my girlfriend arriving. Unfortunately my e30 is sitting in the garage on stands getting ready for a new gasket, blood transfusion, and hopefully I'll find a fix to the driveability issue that flared up.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I guess we technically did go for a drive afterwards though, it took three different bowling alleys before we found one that worked.

Great pics Sam! If you got any of my car, can you send them my way?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

lol yeah I hadn't thought about that drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X