A little update on mein auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little update on mein auto

Well I bought some red MHW's a little while ago, now that its stopped raining I've washed the car and installed them, and I thought it was a good time for some new photos...

And just before the photos, I think I owe a thank you to AC Nico, who helped me out with my wheels and now the tail lights, the MHW's are great - as new, not a mark on them!! :pimp:

One of the interior (note tennis racquet handle tape on the wheel :D):

And one I prepared a little earlier:

As always any ideas/comments are welcome. And apologies; for the long post, and for the fact I don't have a better camera!
    Last edited by 323iNathan; 03-08-2010, 06:34 AM.

God damn those rims are amazing. How difficult was it for Nico to source em?
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      It was luck that i found them :)
      One of the rarest sets i ever had.

They are Remotec 8x16 (or 8,5x16) with bolt pattern 4x100.

You car looks very nice Nathan! And the MHW's look also good on your car. Now you only need the red reflecting license plate cover for the rear :mrgreen:
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Wow, beautiful.

Comment

car looks great. Love the cloth Sport interior too.

We need to have a NSW R3v meet. My mate just bought a lachsilber 325iS and there seems to be plenty of MT2-kitted cars in Sydney :)
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

same seats as me ! and i plan on getting one of those steering wheels.. car looks sick! nice work
            Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
              We need to have a NSW R3v meet. My mate just bought a lachsilber 325iS and there seems to be plenty of MT2-kitted cars in Sydney :)
              Yeah, I see the cars online, but never on the road haha.

Are you on eurocca.net? There's always talk of a local meet/cruise but its never comes to fruition. Maybe we could sort something out??

Originally posted by dude8383
              I was originally after a set of staggered borbet b's, but these came up so I bought them instead (all four 8x16 et16, not much caliper clearance at the front). I have had them refurbed, and there shouldn't be so much black on the centrecaps, the centre bit should be unpainted with the remotec logo in black.

And thanks for the comments!
              Last edited by 323iNathan; 03-08-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

your car is sex on wheels man i love it!
                "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Originally posted by 323iNathan View Post
                  Yeah, I see the cars online, but never on the road haha.

Are you on eurocca.net? There's always talk of a local meet/cruise but its never comes to fruition. Maybe we could sort something out??
                  Nah, not on ECCA - can't stand that place (or any of the Aussie "Euro" clubs). Funny how many good cars aren't on Euro-centric forums - PerformanceForums has quite a few good E30s/BMWs/Mercs.

Will be keen to do something coming up to winter. Nice crisp mornings are good for driving.
                  Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

WOW
                    So many things are so awesome..
                    Those wheels ! Those tails !
                    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Looking grouse!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Holy hell! I'm loving red and MtechII.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Looking awesome mate very clean, I wish it wasn't such a head fuck to get decent 4x100's down here!!! I need 16's :hitler:
                          Anyway, lovely car.
                          sigpic

Comment

All in favour of beer and throwing spanners at Project MeatFlange, sometime next month, say I.

I

Car looks great, nearly convincing me to dump some money on lips for my B45's. NEED LIP!
                            - Chris
                            Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Beer? BEER!

Mt Colah, Old Pac, Patonga Pub for lunch (is a little exxy), then go for a run along the Scenic Highway to Terrigal?

Originally posted by mtech2_touring View Post
                              Looking awesome mate very clean, I wish it wasn't such a head fuck to get decent 4x100's down here!!! I need 16's :hitler:
                              Anyway, lovely car.
                              Hint: MX5 wheels. RWD 4x100 ;)
                              Last edited by Iain; 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM.
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                              X