• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
    what size are those wheels?

looks great!
    16x9 and 16x10
    E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
      16x9 and 16x10
      I doubt it.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
        I doubt it.
        Look here:

Any and all suspension and coilover discussion goes here. Talk about how to get where you want to be.
        E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
          I'm gunna say they are 16x9 in the back and 16x7.5 in the front. Looks like esm's to me. Looks good none the less.
          Look again buddy, They are real. That cracked me up.

Originally posted by Super Sedan View Post
          Looks great...

but if you're gonna drop $$$ on coilovers and wheels, at least buy a proper lip while you're at it - I can't stop looking at the crooked seam in the middle.

Otherwise the car is very clean, diamant-schwarz is a great color.

The proper lip? What is the proper lip? The lip came off a VW. Just like the lip Elliot (E30trash) had on his, but his was a duckbill.
          _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
            Stand corrected, sorry. Thanks for the link!

Madface, do you have any more pics? Any angles from the back?
            Last edited by OOMPH!; 03-10-2010, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Great pics! Great wheels!

Do you drive laying down?

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

thanks guys, and yes they are real RSs 16x9 (2.5" lips) and 10 (3.5" lips) et 12 all around. the tires are 215 and 225/40 falken 512s and suspension is KW coilovers, with another 2.5"+ of thread left to go down.

the lip is getting replaced soon, that one was kind of a test fit to see how it would work. the next one is the same lip but its molded in the center so no seam at all.

Jonathan is coming to orlando this afternoon to shoot the car again because he wasn't happy with a lot of the pics and this time we'll be doing some rollers also :)

Comment

Originally posted by Madface View Post
                  thanks guys, and yes they are real RSs 16x9 (2.5" lips) and 10 (3.5" lips) et 12 all around. the tires are 215 and 225/40 falken 512s and suspension is KW coilovers, with another 2.5"+ of thread left to go down.

the lip is getting replaced soon, that one was kind of a test fit to see how it would work. the next one is the same lip but its molded in the center so no seam at all.

Jonathan is coming to orlando this afternoon to shoot the car again because he wasn't happy with a lot of the pics and this time we'll be doing some rollers also :)
                  Nice! Please make sure to post up the updated pics. I'll be picking up KW's for my daily pretty soon as well.

Comment

i would definitely recommend KW, they ride awesome even as low as i have my car...it makes me want to go a little lower even. the price is about $200 less than GCs and you don't have to cut and weld onto your stock strut tubes. i've had 4 different brands of coils on my old VWs and these ride better than any of them that i can remember.

Comment

Damn that looks great, thats the look I've been hoping for my car haha. Can you post up a link to where you bought your kws?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

i would definitely recommend KW, they ride awesome even as low as i have my car...it makes me want to go a little lower even. the price is about $200 less than GCs and you don't have to cut and weld onto your stock strut tubes. i've had 4 different brands of coils on my old VWs and these ride better than any of them that i can remember.
                        Can't wait to get mine, thanks for the feedback. Keep up the great work on the e30.

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                        Damn that looks great, thats the look I've been hoping for my car haha. Can you post up a link to where you bought your kws?
                        TUNERSHOP is the #1 online shop for alloy wheels, lowering springs, coilovers, wheel spacers and other tuning parts for your vehicle | FAST DELIVERY WORLDWIDE

Comment

legit RS' i see 34 bolts around..oh and the stanceworks thread says so
                          http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

Um. Wow.

HAWT.
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Nice ride man, needs moar power right? ;)

Question, so there is no welding/fab needed at all?

Is it strictly a bolt on application?

Thanks!
                              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

the gl lip was a nice touch. good stuff.
                                ReverseOTL.
                                NewParts4sale.
                                PartsWanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X