No announcement yet.

diamond-swartz e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with the KWs you just swap the upper mounts and wheel bearing/hub assembly onto the KW struts and put them in. the only issue i had was getting the the wheel bearings on the stub axle, but if you have the proper wheel bearing tool (which i didn't know was needed) you won't have an issue.

Comment

What wheel/tire combo you running?
      Originally posted by audiquattrot
      bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
      1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
      2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
      1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
      2006 CBR600RR

Comment

"with another 2.5"+ of thread left to go down."

Lol omg.
        Your car is excellent.
        Smoked turns would be my next cosmetic thing.

Either way, well done.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Looks amazing, I bet that m42 is working real hard though haha!

Something to aspire to...

Comment

Originally posted by Madface View Post
            been on here for a little bit, not really into posting too much, but i read a lot.finally got some good pics of my piece.. '91 318is with tan leather. i've only had it since december, and right away did a bunch of maintenance stuff, then coils and wheels.

photos by Jonathan DeHate
            Car looks great - don't sweat the haters talking about it being underpowered. It slaps up most rides I've seen in here so far, regardless of what's under the hood.
            1990 BMW 325is 5spd - Brilliantrot
            M52 - Scorpion exhaust - GAZ Coilovers

Comment

hahaha i don't care about going fast, i'd have a different car if that's what i wanted. being as low as it is i'd be afraid to go fast in it anyway.

Comment

Looks good. The paint seems pretty rough in that last picture. Is that just from the metallic paint and lighting, or is it pretty faded?

Comment

the paint isn't great, but it's not terrible, it's the metallic that makes it look worse in the pictures. the guy i bought the car from had it re-sprayed but it seems like it was never wet sanded and buffed. i have a friend who is going to do all of that for me and it will look much better.

Comment

tits
                    Originally posted by b3albakii
                    the head was okey .. and in a good mood
                    no i didnt over heat it so much
                    www.blunttech.com

Comment

Beautiful!!!!
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

my next e30s gonna look exactly like this one.. except with an S52 biatch!
                        sigpic

Comment

looks really nice!!!... Whats the deal with the KW coilovers? They for the M3? aka 5 lug?
                          e30sport.net
                          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

The struts on an m3 and any other e30 are the same, the hubs are different. I believe even the wheel bearing are the same part number, just the hub has 5 lug holes rather than 4.

Comment

WOW

probably the cleanest E30 I've ever seen. Perfect stance, can't believe those front's are 9's, they fit perfect

Sold.......again.

Comment

Your car is legit as fuck!

Mad respect for the stance and wheels. I personally don't like running stretched tires, but I love the look. Keep it up! :pimp:
                                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X