Roof Rack thanks to kid325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roof Rack thanks to kid325e

kid325e practically gave me this roof rack and I'm loving it! Here's a few shots. Note the super awesome polished lip bottle caps I'm rocking while the Borbet Type A's are going through the "process" to remove some curb rash and refinish 'em.

Here's a close up of the Bottle cap:

And the Borbet Type A fronts being refinished... in primer:

One finished with the exception of clear (paints curing):

Thanks for looking.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Finished up the other front. Should be ready to mount tomorrow. Then I can get to work on the rears which pretty much need a wet sand and re-spray. It's not a perfect original match on the paint, but it's a fair shot better than it was before with odd hatching in the clear and some oxydation under the paint in two seperate areas per wheel. Here's a few shots together. Color came out consistent.

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Love me some type A's Need more shots of your whip when its back on all 4 wheels.

Comment

Type As=jizzinpants

Comment

What paint/clear did you use?
          - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
          Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

nice rack, love the borbets
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

cool alpine ;)
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
              X