My new little red(devil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new little red(devil)

So, after my recent wreck in late January of my sterling sedan I considered dropping the e30 game for a while.

Friday brought with it an interesting CL add and my good pal Tim (Philo SN) and I decided to go check it out.

As of an hour ago I now own a little Brillantrot 1991iS with 148k, almost ENTIRELY stock, 5 spd. (of course). The M42 is my first and it seems like it could be a fun little engine.

On to pics.

My sedan :(

And the new guy. Excuse the shitty cell pics

Oh. And forgot to mention. . . She's a slick top. . . :-D

Plans are: coils, SSK, clutch stop, elips or smilies perhaps, maintenance work and severe cleaning, lose the tint, replace the drivers fender, swap out interiors, momo steering wheel, M3 cabs and new control arms. And maybe just maybe I will have a mint euro late model valance.
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

i always hated those white wheels. now you can do the red car up proper. :up:
    sigpic

Comment

did you sell teh white wheels?
      red M42 looks like a fun project
      Wanna buy Mark D chip? I also have brand new rear shocks for it, cheap! :D

Comment

drop the e30 game?? after your white vert looked so good... that'd be retarded. You should go low and wide with this one ;)

Comment

Yes, back in the game!!! Congrats!

COTM

Comment

hows the interior looking?
            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
              i always hated those white wheels. now you can do the red car up proper. :up:
              lol did I not do right by the others Ive had? sterling excluded :( lol. But thank you.

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              did you sell teh white wheels?
              red M42 looks like a fun project
              Wanna buy Mark D chip? I also have brand new rear shocks for it, cheap! :D
              LTW reps are still in the garage, you had first dibs, I just still have not gotten them around to be sold yet. Ill PM you soon. And I would be down for a Mark D but I have a feeling Courtney at Metric Mechanic would burn me one for little to nothing, and the car will be getting the GC coils and Koni Yellows from my Sterling so good there too. Thanks for support. This will be a fun one!

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
              drop the e30 game?? after your white vert looked so good... that'd be retarded. You should go low and wide with this one ;)
              Low immediately. Wide and fat maybe down the road, I have some Kosei K1's still and this is on US weaves so I may keep them for a little while while I figure out some new shoes. Would love some staggered ESM mesh but we'll see. Thanks!

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              Yes, back in the game!!! Congrats!
              Thanks man. This deal was too good to pass up. I did'nt pay much

-Paladin

Comment

any desire to sell the sunroof panel and pass side fender (if undamaged) cheap? heh
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Oh yeah! I'm so glad you got this thing. Now we just need to find time to swap things over.

P.S. i'm sure Courtney will hook you up with the chip for nothing. Have you talked to him yet? I got digits if you need them.
                  -tim
                  Originally posted by Jordan
                  I like the stance
                  -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                    any desire to sell the sunroof panel and pass side fender (if undamaged) cheap? heh
                    PM me

Originally posted by Philo View Post
                    Oh yeah! I'm so glad you got this thing. Now we just need to find time to swap things over.

P.S. i'm sure Courtney will hook you up with the chip for nothing. Have you talked to him yet? I got digits if you need them.
                    Yeah Im pretty stoked honestly. I think she'll clean up something beautiful. Im so fuckin busy this week but Ima hit you up and we'll chat. And yeah I need to holler at Courtney sometime this week probably.
                    Last edited by PaladinReed; 03-15-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Nice, looks like she will clean up nice. Whats the deal with the dual exhaust cut out?
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                        Nice, looks like she will clean up nice. Whats the deal with the dual exhaust cut out?
                        I noticed that too. WTF?
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

BMW was like "m20, m20, m20, . . . oh shit that last one was suppose to be an M42. . . "
                          -tim
                          Originally posted by Jordan
                          I like the stance
                          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                            I noticed that too. Not quite sure. Looks OEM though and the title is clean.

-Paladin

Comment

Tarbo

Comment

Working...
                              X