got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eric
    replied
    Nico, everytime somebody bumps this thread I get just a little bit more jelous!

    That thing is a dream

    Leave a comment:


  • shaferbm
    replied
    Sooo Amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Stunning vehicle,, but Hartge wheels on an ALPINA car is not what i would do

    Leave a comment:


  • a3ternus
    replied
    Such a nice car! And I love the fact that for an 80s car it s so highly specced inside and out.That s what I really love about 80s bimmers in general...Plus,its an Alpina! :D
    N.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by Luke!
    that car is immaculate!

    great job Nico! :up:

    But as good as those Hartge's look, my vote goes for Alpina's too

    Gotta keep it original :up:

    ps, I have some 17x10 Alpina's if you want :mrgreen:
    we have the same opinion :)

    I allready have a set 17" Alpinas but i think that i will keep those 16" ones because i want to keep this car original :)

    If i could find a cheap 5 lug solution for an e30 then i'd run some 17" Alpinas like someone else does here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luke!
    replied
    that car is immaculate!

    great job Nico! :up:

    But as good as those Hartge's look, my vote goes for Alpina's too

    Gotta keep it original :up:

    ps, I have some 17x10 Alpina's if you want :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorsports
    Those Hartge are one of my favorite wheels. Wish i could find a 4lug set.
    I have a set 7,5 and 8,5 x17 with bolt pattern 4x100. Original Hartge 3 pcd for the E30. :)

    I think they will be refinished this year and then they'll be for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Those Hartge are one of my favorite wheels. Wish i could find a 4lug set.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    The hartges do look better IMO, but they also kind of make the car an oxymoron. :p
    Thats also my opinion. I will keep the Alpinas on the car although the Hartge look better :mrgreen:

    But i have those wheels and i just wanted to try how it looks :)


    @Greg

    I'm just refinishing another set Hartges which will be for sale.

    greets

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    amazing car man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    The hartges do look better IMO, but they also kind of make the car an oxymoron. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    the dirty things I would do to this car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    I just hurt myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imagine_M
    replied
    put the alps back on and polish the lip lol

    personaly I feel like that ruins the car and makes it not so interesting makes me think it is just a pile of rare parts...

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I think the alpinas look better

    Leave a comment:

Working...