got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Power
    Wasn't there an e24 b9 turbo or something?
    yes it was called b7 turbo

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Power
    replied
    Awesome car, i would love to get an e28, but they are expensive as fuck.

    Wasn't there an e24 b9 turbo or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    no trades :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by alexw
    HAH, I don't know the last time I worked a gate pal. ;)
    I know, but it's fun to poke fun at stereotypes!


    Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well ;)
    Werd.






    Nico, want to trade for a 57 chevy?

    Leave a comment:


  • alexw
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    Alex is getting out of the air force to be a real life cop, not a gate guard
    HAH, I don't know the last time I worked a gate pal. ;)

    Originally posted by D-rock
    OMG the seats!!!!
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well ;)


    VERY cool car Nico!

    Leave a comment:


  • D-rock
    replied
    OMG the seats!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    wow Nico, nice find. Lets get some more pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    I took some more pics today! Enjoy them! Maybe someone can make me a Sig? :mrgreen:
















    Last edited by AC Nico; 04-06-2010, 12:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    Such a beautiful car!

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    Alex is getting out of the air force to be a real life cop, not a gate guard and I will have been here for 5 years, so it's time to move to a new base. I'm also applying for a new job within the air force so I might be going back to the states for a lot of training.

    what is Bayreuth?
    Ohhh :(

    Bayreuth BMW show... its near the Autobahn in Himmelkron.


    Little story how i found that car:

    It was a lot of luck. I visited someone to pick up some tires which he get from the USA. He has a lot of cars... Alpina/Schnitzer etc.. First i wanted to buy a Chevy Bel Air and i asked him if he can find me one in the states. His father lives there, too.

    Then i saw this car and he told me that it is for sale. All in all it was cheaper than buying a Chevy Bel Air. This was 3 weeks ago. Then i bought the Alpina.
    You have to know people to find those cars and a little bit of luck

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I just subscribed to this thread because its so full of win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike30e
    replied
    Beautiful Nico! Just perfect! Don't let that go ever... Unless it's to me. Gorgeous!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Congrats on this pick up Nico :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico
    why you are all leaving? that really sucks. I will visit Bayreuth this year with the Alpina. You should all visit too. Then me make some cool party :mrgreen:

    If i would find a job in the states i would leave, too :P

    Alex is getting out of the air force to be a real life cop, not a gate guard and I will have been here for 5 years, so it's time to move to a new base. I'm also applying for a new job within the air force so I might be going back to the states for a lot of training.

    what is Bayreuth?

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    why you are all leaving? that really sucks. I will visit Bayreuth this year with the Alpina. You should all visit too. Then me make some cool party :mrgreen:

    If i would find a job in the states i would leave, too :P

    Leave a comment:

Working...