r3v'd my e30..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZLandrum View Post
    You're right. I'm going to either turn it into a track car or part it. But i'll be driving my Range Rover classic on the roads for a while. And yeah, I'm glad i wasn't hurt as well.
    I don't think you got what he said.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

this sucks, im sorry.

i really dont think this is fixable, def looks like youre well into a bent up front frame.
      But dont let us tell you what to do, tear apart and see what you want to do with it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
        I don't think you got what he said.
        i second that motion.
        sigpic

Comment

Im betting its a total. But lots you can part out. And your ok. Thats most important.
          sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

im sorry

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Damn, now that's a proper R3V!

Comment

Self-inflicted... well done, sir. Tear all of the bent body panels off and assess the damage.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Damn thats sucky, Another e30 gone :(

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Yeah, you're all right - the well is pushed up in the engine bay, and looks like it's pretty fucked. But the radiator wasn't busted like i thought, just pushed back which split the hoses causing it to spew all over the road. I did it late sunday night around 12:30 on an empty road right down from my house. Wrecked it and got out to see what the hell i'd done wrong and what should be done. Decided that before calling the law or insurance companies and i tried starting it up, which it cranked up and i drove it down the street to my house, so no tickets and no insurance claims... just a busted up e30. I am going to start looking for shells around the area to see if there's anything i can do. What really sucks is that i was about to re-do the engine - i bought some wheels that i was going to put on it, but decided that i didn't need the wheels 'till i could get the engine running stronger. I'll keep everyone updated on what i end up doing. And thanks for the kind words of my well-being, i'm glad i was wearing my seat belt. Would've been alot different story if i wasn't... which i normally forget to put it on. Not any more.

Comment

would of sucked more if you HAD rebuilt the engine before this.

got any parts? i need rings, and bearings :)

Originally posted by vlad
                      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

good point. If i do part it out, i'll have it parted out in the parts section ;) thanks for asking though. I Found an 87 4 door 325i around here that's an automatic... Would swapping over the manual transmission from my 91 325i?

Comment

glad you're alright. start stripping that thing and saving for another e30, whether it be a roller or w/e. i forgot to do the same on my vert, and missed some stuff i wished i kept.... :(
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

-Pierre
                            1987 535is
                            1988 325is

Comment

That almost happened to me a few weeks ago, except it was my front end that lost traction. I was driving in the twisties in a canyon drive around here and there was some dirt on a corner. I lost traction in the front, and overcorrected, so when I came out of the dirt, my car lurched to the right and I almost hit the side of the mountain. Thankfully, i wasnt going too fast and I could turn the wheel back and slam on the brakes.
                              Sorry to hear you r3vd ur e30.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

yeah, i slammed on the brakes and over corrected at the same time, so it was like one big ass donut at around 30mph into a stone wall... oh well, i'll figure something out soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X