Ethrty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethrty

took some photos of the car today for you all :) Its coming along quite nicely! Still to do:
    - Lower offset wheels
    - Drop it on H&R Cups (have these already, but require 51mm struts which i also have, but those wheels only fit the 45mm struts without spacers)
    - Tidy Engine bay
    - Front Splitter
    - Panel and Paint
    - Skid

Comments & Criticism welcome :D

I'd spend a little bit of time on the body before you dropped it. I think shadow line trim would help out a lot as well.

Comment

needs to be dropped before i do the body so i know where the wheels are going to sit (gaurds are quite probably going to have to be rolled).
      not a fan of shadow line on black cars.. i think it needs the chrome to break up the black paint and the tinted windows imo!

Comment

you have to fix that wheel gap issue.

make it even. or at least close.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Most reverse rake on an E30 EVER.

Comment

Exhaust tip and wheels are gross, the wheels look too big and the tips are just straight UGLY......I'm not a slammed suspension guy but the front does need to go down a bit.

Otherwise nice swap and has great potential.

Where's the interior shots?
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Someone shit their trunk.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

yeah they are 17s. were only ever brought as a temporary wheel (was run off the road and ripped the shit out of my old 17s and these were the cheapest 17s i could find at the time) but they have been on there for a year now lol

Surprisingly the car is actually almost dead level. I think the front wheels being 205/40s, and being virtually worn out also add to the wheel gap. H&Rs and 16s with 215/50 or 55s should fix that nicely though

Comment

oh and interior is covered in tools/bits of wire etc at the moment, but key features are full black leather, dyed black carpet, maplight mirror, voltage gauge above the ash tray (to keep an eye on the stereo, not for t3h looks), 6" speakers in the door with the mesh and grill on them painted black to hide them as much as possible, 6x9s in the back same deal as the front, and (a feature to you guys lol) its right hand drive.
                  Also has 52x12" subs with an 800W amp each, the rear speakers are amped with a 350W amp but running from a 5F Cap, and the fronts run straight off the head unit for now. all Sony gear. not the best i know, but its a good bang for buck ratio in my book. Will post those photos when i clean the car out :)

Comment

Originally posted by ethrty View Post
                    Surprisingly the car is actually almost dead level.
                    The plane of the car in relation to the ground is not what I'm referring to at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      The plane of the car in relation to the ground is not what I'm referring to at all.
                      im confused then? what do you mean?

Comment

You have like 3-4 inches of fender gap in the front, and you're tucking tire in the rear. That is reverse rake, and you have a metric shit-tonne of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          You have like 3-4 inches of fender gap in the front, and you're tucking tire in the rear. That is reverse rake, and you have a metric shit-tonne of it.
                          ohk i thought reverse rake was when the ass was lower than the front in relation to the ground. Yep im running M325i springs in the front and Jamex lows in the back for that photo thats why lol

Comment

Fix the rake, get rid of those ugly ass wheels, fix all the body work issues, get a new engine harness, get rid of the muffler tips, remove the eye lids, and it will look much better :up:
                            Originally posted by audiquattrot
                            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Originally posted by ethrty View Post
                              ohk i thought reverse rake was when the ass was lower than the front in relation to the ground. Yep im running M325i springs in the front and Jamex lows in the back for that photo thats why lol
                              That would explain it. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X