Evo II, done

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Special car, special colors and other interesting details.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    hmm, thought they only put that on the centers of the wheels, guess i was wrong lol. Either way, it looks sooooooooo good!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    Color is lachssilber
    Close, Nogarosilber, a little darker and flatter than Lachs
    Both colors shift in the sun.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Color is lachssilber

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    nice! love it

    you take it to VSR for service?
    Not yet, but that's where it will go.
    I think Mario actually got a court order mandating that I call him before I pick up any tools :)

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    nice! love it

    you take it to VSR for service?

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Very enjoyable

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Imported one eh? I can believe I forgot the name of that color. Is not Sterling. Oh its Nogaro right?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Lachs? Very nice even if it isn't!

    Leave a comment:


  • Blip Bavarian
    replied
    Double Dang Dang! (yeah, thats 4 dangs)

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Yeah got that indication, I was getting the brush off. Tough finding a painter/bodyshop that does work the right way and is not booked solid for months.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Called your painter, he doesn't seem to get back to folks at times. Car looks great hope to see them in person this summer. What events do you plan on attending this year? Lime Rock, I would assume?
    He has 5 months of restoration work sitting at his shop right now, with no break in sight.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Called your painter, he doesn't seem to get back to folks at times. Car looks great hope to see them in person this summer. What events do you plan on attending this year? Lime Rock, I would assume?

    Leave a comment:


  • JetBlackE46
    replied
    wow, very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • the fil
    replied
    Very very nice! So if it was from Canada did you have to federalize it or how did the legalization process go for getting it on the road?

    Leave a comment:

Working...