Evo II, done

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    Was this an EVO II that you restored or did you get all the pieces together for one?
    It is Evo #488, the car came came from Canada and really needed very little. I touched up some paint blemishes and replaced the entire suspension with new stock pieces, it had been lowered at some point. The exhaust is the only aftermarket piece, it came with a new OE Boysen unit, but I took it off to preserve it for a future buyer.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Amazing. Can we get some more engine bay photos?

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Was this an EVO II that you restored or did you get all the pieces together for one?

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    I never realized how many e30 enthusiasts were in NH. I need to make a trip back up there with my girlfriend to see her family... and maybe some e30s :)

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    wow awesome!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    That license plate kicks fucking ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Clean very VERY nice man. I think a E30 M3 needs to be stock. But there is something sexy about a 24v M3 engine in one...or an S85:D

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    Very, very nice.
    Garage queen? What's the mileage?

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    That's one M3 that deserves not to be touched, other than fastidious maintenance.

    Leave a comment:


  • shaferbm
    replied
    amazing :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    that looks amazing. please keep it all original.
    Please do, that is one amazing piece of history.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    It's a very nice example of a M3!

    Hope to see you driving around some day.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by ACHTUNG
    Where in NH are you? Do you do all your own work?
    Charlestown, I don't do paint or M engines, most other stuff I do myself. It's better if I don't pick up any wrenches smaller than 10mm, or so I've been told.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asbradley21
    replied
    :droooool:

    Leave a comment:

Working...