Evo II, done

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sweetride01
    replied
    Looks great... Evo II... wow, ever so slightly jealous. Enjoy the car!

    btw, might I suggest replacing the front seatbelt receptors? It makes a world of difference in the interior appearance, and also has a possible safety benefit...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    you > japandrew

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Couple of dusk pics, and yes, I take of the wheel centers when i'm just banging around.


    Leave a comment:


  • Hyelifecl
    replied
    Wow. The dogleg tranny :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    that looks amazing. please keep it all original.
    QFT. That thing is absolutely gorgeous.

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    That thing is immaculate! I wish I were you right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Wow.... incredible.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Originally posted by RainierHooker
    Wow, this car is my absolute tip-top, numero-uno, dream car...

    Evo II... check
    Nogaro... check
    Plaid... check

    ...yep, that's the one
    Plaid is Bad!

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    looks soo nice

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Wow, this car is my absolute tip-top, numero-uno, dream car...

    Evo II... check
    Nogaro... check
    Plaid... check

    ...yep, that's the one

    Leave a comment:


  • SGMe30
    replied
    holly balls I am obsessed with that interior! car is amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Beautiful car! Please preserve that one.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    One more, back seats:

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    A few for the purists in the audience

    For the rare parts enthusiasts; emergency triangle, first aid kit, and fuel siphon hose w/matching holder.





    Engine shots:





    And a couple of interior shots:





    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by sam3
    Not yet, but that's where it will go.
    I think Mario actually got a court order mandating that I call him before I pick up any tools :)
    haha

    Leave a comment:

Working...