Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
    Sick!

You fail on the caps though. Ha. They are half height.
    Lol. My mistake. What I had in mind were the "bevel" caps. not half-heights.

At Black Forest Industries we manufacture performance parts for your VW / Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mini but we also provide maintenance repair parts as well. Keep your ride on the road, make it faster, or make it look better than it did on the showroom floor!

I am not sure if BFI makes bevel caps for RS's though.
    RM and RS caps are not interchangeable? or somehow adaptable?

Anyway. They also produce the lips that you need. If you can request 17's.
    Good luck!

best modification to any car is a clean car.
    -jeff

Comment

I think your car looks real nice and classy the way it is now. I like it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aSpecD_ View Post
        Lol. My mistake. What I had in mind were the "bevel" caps. not half-heights.

At Black Forest Industries we manufacture performance parts for your VW / Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mini but we also provide maintenance repair parts as well. Keep your ride on the road, make it faster, or make it look better than it did on the showroom floor!

I am not sure if BFI makes bevel caps for RS's though.
        RM and RS caps are not interchangeable? or somehow adaptable?

Anyway. They also produce the lips that you need. If you can request 17's.
        Good luck!
        Thanks man. Yea, BFI is old news ;) and the RM's aren't capatable with the RS's. Smaller diameter on the RM's. Found a company that I've been just eyeing and like a click away from ordering their flat caps. I think I'll want to drop my car first though with Ground-Control Camber/Caster plates first though.

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
        I think your car looks real nice and classy the way it is now. I like it.
        It does. Don't get me wrong, I just want it just a tad bit more spicy.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Working...
        X