• Show
Clear All

nicely set up car.

nice decal in the rear window too. :p
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
      I love this car. And I really like those wheels man... good work. The steering wheel is a nice touch as well. I dont see enough wood in e30s... (no pun intended).. hah.

Dave
      Thanks, the wheel was the first mod I did to the car.

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      Hows your suspension setup handle. I wanna do something similar and im having alot of people say i should wait for coilovers but i dont need anything amazing.
      To be honest, this is the first car I have owned with a performance suspension setup. From all of the calculating I have done the route I am going should be optimal. I like it so far though although I have a long way to go. My purpose is to build a car suitable for the mountain passes. That is why I chose the H&R race springs. I wanted progressive rate because I'm not driving on smooth, even roads. I feel that the car will have more grip with a more forgiving setup.

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Did you see my ACT's since I got them back? I just want to sit in my garage with a glass of wine and look at them.
      I have seen them, and your tire sizing is beautiful.

Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
      nicely set up car.

nice decal in the rear window too. :p
      Thanks, It means a lot coming from you considering I wear mostly your Tee shirts. The sticker in the back window is something we are doing with my friend kind of as a fun gag. You would have to know the guy but we are trying to see if we can make it a giant joke.

And of course I have the 8380 one too, as you can see.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Great looking car. Love the simple, yet clean look. Rims look fantastic.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
        X