Waxed my car! oh and ...pinstripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waxed my car! oh and ...pinstripes

So, I had some automotive striping tape left over from class, and decided to try lay down some nice consistant stripes on the car.
    Undecided on keeping them, but I love the colours and the 80's ..ness of them.

I'd thought about changing slightly, ie: stopping them just short of the front grills, or turning them up the front fender and into the hood shutline (aka motorsport stripes).
    I'm 99% on removing the stripes on the grills.

Fark photobucket really killed the quality resizing these ones!
    FTMFW
    25.00%
    FTW but you need to change them slightly
    48.33%
    FTL
    26.67%

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Money! Definitely don't like them on the grilles, tho.

Comment

Looks grouse!

Get rid of the the ones on the grille though.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Took the grill stripes off just now, I like it better already! Cheers guys

R.H.D
        M-technic I club

Comment

Lovin it. But you gotta do something about that pea shooter exhaust!! Its not doing your mtech valance any justice!
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Alpina color pattern stripes :p

I would like them better with sides only, no trunk stripe.
            cars beep boop

Comment

Very Unique thats for sho

Comment

Cheers guys
                Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                Lovin it. But you gotta do something about that pea shooter exhaust!! Its not doing your mtech valance any justice!
                It's a dual exhaust (hard to see in the pics), but I agree with you it doesn't do the valence any justice, I'll likely weld some polished/chromed tips on in the future.

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

Is it just me or do those pinstripes make the car look so much more boxy than it already is? Mostly the rear stripe.
                  West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
                  ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

I was gonna say leave the grilles, I thought the whole thing looked good... Was there any questions about wax, or just about the stripes?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      I was gonna say leave the grilles, I thought the whole thing looked good... Was there any questions about wax, or just about the stripes?
                      No lol, wax is definitely FTMFW. I was unsure about the stripes. But I think I'll leave them for a few days, them maybe just remove the trunk stripe for another few days and see how i like that. Thanks for the feedback though!

R.H.D
                      M-technic I club

Comment

I like this. Full Alpina scheme?
                        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I don't like it. Also agree on how boxy it makes the rear end look.

You have a freaking clean and sweet car though!
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I love it all, I want to see pics sans grill stripe though... The rear is awesome I think. Really subtle

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              Alpina color pattern stripes :p

I would like them better with sides only, no trunk stripe.
                              I agree with this. I was debating on doing those stripe colors a while back, making me want to do them again.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                              X