No announcement yet.

my silver beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ is that your intentions or your just gonna jump to the tech2?

Comment

i dunno yet. I got a newborn so money is being budgeted the right way and time is gone from taking care of hime and work. easier would be the tech 2, just the 700$$ to get the front and back with shipping is not feasable right now

Comment

to each his own......dont try and fight back on here its just how the forum is....what suspension are you on? i like the way the front sits
        "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

you have awfully thin skin for having such a thick, gnarled, chunky bumper.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

how about this- cut the bottom portion of the bumper, to use just the valence part, put back on the diving board bumper (tucked) and see if you can get it work that way- if it comes out totally fucked up, you've got an excuse for the tech2 to use on the misses

Comment

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
              to each his own......dont try and fight back on here its just how the forum is....what suspension are you on? i like the way the front sits
              h&r
              Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
              you have awfully thin skin for having such a thick, gnarled, chunky bumper.
              lol :bow:

Originally posted by raafhimself View Post
              how about this- cut the bottom portion of the bumper, to use just the valence part, put back on the diving board bumper (tucked) and see if you can get it work that way- if it comes out totally fucked up, you've got an excuse for the tech2 to use on the misses
              i hate my diving boards. but i can try and give it shot.

Comment

^ everyone does- i went plastic bumper conversion route.

Comment

Needs to be painted when funds allow.

That's a way cool 242. 80 or newer I guess from the tail lights.

John
                  The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by whosurgaddy View Post
                    Black rims is sooo played out.
                    Says the guy with the sportmax rims...? lol
                    The front of your car looks like dogshit, you knew that when you posted, hence the disclaimer. So why are you so shocked and butthurt when everyone is pointing it out? You post pics on a public forum, your going to get a mixed bag of opinions, That's just the way it is. And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

On the otherside of all this dogshit, it looks as though your car might be quite clean esp when it was on weaves. Unfortunatley though, Its just too hard to see past your gutter plastic front bumber, fake ///M bage and highschool sticker collection.

:up:

R.H.D
                    M-technic I club

Comment

So... your car is different because you have an unpainted valence? Well then I guess mine is too.

Comment

your E30 has a beard. Wierd. I also have a beard.

That rhymes

Comment

well thats why its my car and not yours!! Thats why im differant and my style. I would like to rip black rims from yours haha. Black rims is sooo played out.
                          i actually like it :up: its different and kinda cool :)
                          just an idea...i wonder how it would look with a mtech 2 rear bumper and leave the front the same :D oh, and mtech 2 skirts

Comment

I'd like to ad that my last post was a bit rough, and your car would actually look really nice with a bumper swap and destickering

R.H.D
                            M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by eur04lif3 View Post
                              i actually like it :up: its different and kinda cool :)
                              just an idea...i wonder how it would look with a mtech 2 rear bumper and leave the front the same :D oh, and mtech 2 skirts
                              yea never thought of that way, hmm not worth seeing into it. Actually might just photoshop and see

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
                              I'd like to ad that my last post was a bit rough, and your car would actually look really nice with a bumper swap and destickering
                              Hey everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Over here where i love its called stickerbombing with stance cars and thats what im doing. Actually my whole left back window is gonna get done.

Comment

Hey everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Over here where i love its called stickerbombing with stance cars and thats what im doing. Actually my whole left back window is gonna get done.
                                Thanks, I don't live under a rock I know what it is, but It just screams tacky and "played out". It seems like every stanceworks fanboy out there with a lowered car thinks they can pull it off.. and I wouldn't exactly describe your car as "stance" material. Thats all. But hey it's your car

R.H.D
                                M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X