Night Lights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nygdup
    replied
    I must admit.. I'm not used to my car being referred to as among the "sweet-ass". Thanks for the compliments guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Great shots, and sweet-ass cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by nygdup
    sounds about right to me


    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Nygdup
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    So you want a 2 door small bumper alpine white with m52 sitting on XXR 521s?
    Sounds about right to me

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    pics of #1 with motor from #3 and doors from #2?
    So you want a 2 door small bumper alpine white with m52 sitting on XXR 521s?

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    pics of #1 with motor from #3 and doors from #2?

    Leave a comment:


  • digital_cowboy
    replied
    I also like number 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Nygdup
    Thanks man! I must admit that Halston's car (#3) is by far the nicest in the bunch though.
    Missed this... thanks bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • mazdarati
    replied
    im loving #1...i want four doors!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Good times... good times for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nygdup
    replied
    Originally posted by Chabs
    sick pictures. are those rota slipstreams in 2 and 3?
    Yes. 15x8's in #2, 16x8's in #3.

    Originally posted by 325ix
    what road is this taken from?
    I'm not sure exactly what road we were standing on, but its a bridge crossing over Freedom Pkwy in Atlanta.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    what road is this taken from?

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Heh am I the only one that would love #1???

    Great shots...I'd have all of them if I could :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Chabs
    replied
    sick pictures. are those rota slipstreams in 2 and 3?

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    HA!! That's by my place! Just down the street..

    Leave a comment:

Working...