Night Lights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nygdup
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I want #2 in my driveway.
    Thanks man! I must admit that Halston's car (#3) is by far the nicest in the bunch though.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Once those bumpers get swapped, yes, #3 as well.

    Oh yeah...


    Big Bumper FTW!



    I like plastics though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl

    What about 3?
    Once those bumpers get swapped, yes, #3 as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    nice photos and cars

    Leave a comment:


  • D-rock
    replied
    DAMM love it!! One day my car will be done ;(

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    everybody needs new wheels now? whats going on ?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Did you take a class on photoshop?

    I feel like I should.
    Never taken a class on cameras, photography or photoshop. Self taught. Still need massive amounts of learning :(


    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I want #2 in my driveway.
    What about 3?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Did you take a class on photoshop?

    I feel like I should.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I want #2 in my driveway.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    started a topic Night Lights

    Night Lights

    Wasn't the original plan but had E30s out and the lights were slowly creeping away... got some shots. Haven't taken shots like this before and with some harsh halogens directly overhead the results were mixed. Next time I need to bust out the off camera flash!

    Unfortunately all the E30s wrecked on the way home... while cruising all 3 sets of replica wheels exploded on a buffalo nickel that was in the middle of the highway...







    Last edited by dinanm3atl; 06-22-2010, 10:24 PM.
Working...