Night Lights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apps
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I will take #2 + S54/6spd since we are making want lists.
    This

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Nygdup
    +1

    This is what us local guys keep telling him. Car looks great, don't swap to plastics just because its the cool thing to do.

    That is where I am at right now. I think it looks good. I have some ideas to spice up the bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nygdup
    replied
    Originally posted by KVF
    ^ This, and I think EB's would be the perfect addition to #3. However, it pulls off the DB's so well I think he may need to keep them and serve as the poster child for DB's done correctly.
    +1

    This is what us local guys keep telling him. Car looks great, don't swap to plastics just because its the cool thing to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Halston your pics always look amazing. If you want plastic bumpers I'll swap with you, I'll just hand you my keys and you hand me yours :P

    Leave a comment:


  • KVF
    replied
    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    Awesome pictures! I love all those rides!
    ^ This, and I think EB's would be the perfect addition to #3. However, it pulls off the DB's so well I think he may need to keep them and serve as the poster child for DB's done correctly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    So you want a 2 door small bumper alpine white with m52 sitting on XXR 521s?
    make that too go...

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Nygdup
    Yes. 15x8's in #2, 16x8's in #3.



    I'm not sure exactly what road we were standing on, but its a bridge crossing over Freedom Pkwy in Atlanta.
    Oh figured I'd ask. I'm visiting Atlanta right now and thought it looked familiat.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Awesome pictures! I love all those rides!

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Part of me too want's an '87 is so I can do Euro bumpers and a set of classy wheels with a polished lip.
    Do it.

    Early arches, euro bumpers with fitted RS's...................MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM BITCH!

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I will take #2 + S54/6spd since we are making want lists.

    Part of me too want's an '87 is so I can do Euro bumpers and a set of classy wheels with a polished lip.
    Dude either one of those would be sick, however an '87 with euro bumps and an s54/6spd would be TITS.

    Leave a comment:


  • nextelbuddy
    replied
    cars look great, cant wait till when im ready to join everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • metalsoul
    replied
    I love that sedan, I've seen a few sedans lately that have really inspired me to get a 4-door e30 next!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    you post a lot of threads. but because the pictures are top notch I see no problem..

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I will take #2 + S54/6spd since we are making want lists.

    #3 is super clean as well, just needs less big bumpers.

    Part of me too want's an '87 is so I can do Euro bumpers and a set of classy wheels with a polished lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    nice shots!

    Leave a comment:

Working...