New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lof8
    replied
    Nice nice. In for more pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • skatingzooyork
    replied
    Hot damn!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kev
    replied
    That looks really Sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Good lord, that is awesome. I literally jumped back a little when I saw the flares. Well executed! How long did all that fabrication take?

    Leave a comment:


  • UDelaware30
    replied
    the small tails with that rear valence is sex
    fender flares look like quality work, good job!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    Amazing, I always hated those stupid bolts when people put on fender flares but I don't blame them cuz it probably wasn't easy to do what you did, nice job!

    Leave a comment:


  • 838Kelli
    replied
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrd!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by jizo
    Where did you get the rear valance from? Who sells that lovely piece of art?
    It's an Racing Dynamics valence, not produced anymore unless the group buy is still going.

    Amazing car! Love the exhaust, what is it? My only complaints are the eyebrows and nonexistant chrome kidneys

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    G'damn
    Thought guys were somehow running without spacers

    Flares in my future I guess lol

    Leave a comment:


  • formula driver
    replied
    Man that looks good....

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    tires 215/40 front 245/35 rear

    20mm spacer on the front, 30mm back

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    What size tires?
    Are you running a spacer up front?

    I have the same wheels but can't get the fronts on without a 10pm spacer

    More pics!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    I must say, I've been waiting for this to be completed for some time now.. And it was worth it. Very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    The flares are all metal fabrication...

    I'll get more pics later at a higher resolution



    here is a pic of the fender job

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    looks great

    Leave a comment:

Working...