New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philo
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    I still have her ready to for a partout.
    Wait. WHAT?!

    Explain yourself NAO.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    PM sent

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    I hate it, sorry. To each his own though..
    I can appreciate the hard work put into it.

    Leave a comment:


  • famguy
    replied
    that is sooo sick! First ever widened non-m3 I've seen that actually look good with pulled(you catch my drift) fenders.

    I demand more pics!! ..and remember to take a pic from straight behind the car! good lord.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hatchman
    replied
    What ever happened to those old wheels :-D ?
    I think I PMed you like a year ago about them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    love it. Do you know how much you extended the fenders?

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Your making us all look like pussies.

    I love the first ass shot you posted. So gorgeous!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30
    looks great! alot like your "wideload" e36 i remember from an older euro tuner..great job


    hahaha! Thank you man, I still have her ready to for a partout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Absolutely amazing fitment and stance, and some of my favorite wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • norcalE30
    replied
    fucking beautiful

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    I want flares!

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    looks great! alot like your "wideload" e36 i remember from an older euro tuner..great job

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    i forgot about this car. Nice to see it came out together nicely. Looks Sick

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Thats fuckin hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • sohc12vm20
    replied
    awsome

    Leave a comment:

Working...