New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getlow
    replied
    I would have gotten some wheels that fit better. The craftsmanship is spot on, however they are so aggressive that they look unnatural on the car. As long as you are happy, that's what is important.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Yes^^

    Leave a comment:


  • ///sLothiC
    replied
    what means "RD" ? i love the rear valeance ! RD = Racing dynamics ?!

    Leave a comment:


  • litu
    replied
    Nice Bmw...those fender flares is made nice. Do you have any bigger pics

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    Sexy car bro

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I think I am just going to have to copy these fenders lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    ^ Your post count suggests it, your join date confirms it.

    Anyway needs moar pics of absent flared E30 for nostalgia status!

    Leave a comment:


  • naste30
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Ahut up noobie. Guess you never made spelling error?
    Ah, so now my post count determines who I am. Sweet ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by naste30
    I'd like to see this e35 as well.....
    Ahut up noobie. Guess you never made spelling error?

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    cbouchez - if you have any large pictures of your car/fenders please post them :)

    I am getting close to getting my fenders widened and really don't feel like going with the plastic add-on fenders....
    I'll check.

    Leave a comment:


  • naste30
    replied
    I'd like to see this e35 as well.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    cbouchez - if you have any large pictures of your car/fenders please post them :)

    I am getting close to getting my fenders widened and really don't feel like going with the plastic add-on fenders....

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    yeah... It was a sad day but I have a new toy (still E30)

    Now it's time to bring her back to life...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    You sold this?

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Dang boii, too sick..

    Leave a comment:

Working...