New wheels and fender flares
Collapse
X
-
Would look great with less spacer and more tire. Good work though!Leave a comment:
-
-
I don't agree with comment on comfort of them I get a sore back when commuting in my E36 M3. The lack of headrest adjust drives me mad. I pulled mine and stuck some sparcos in my e36.Vaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…
License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.
Thanks for the complements guys!
Thought you were considering selling?Leave a comment:
-
Yea I know some states requires a front plate, but I think it'd look a whole lot better centered up. The car is bad ass but the license plate kinda throws it off. Not in a bad way, just more of a annoying drifter jdm way, if that makes sense lol. Luckily KY doesn't require a front plate :) Although england requires a front plate but I don't really mind theirs :DVaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…
License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.
Thanks for the complements guys!Leave a comment:
-
Vaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…
License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.
Thanks for the complements guys!Leave a comment:
-
wow your car just went up like 700lbs with those vadors. jk...i picked 1 up the other day and i hadn't realized how heavy they really are.
car=titsLeave a comment:
-
I agree. Plus, the comfort factor is around zero.
Not hating on it by any means, but this car needs some black Recaros.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: