New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Louism
    replied
    Originally posted by Cong405
    Looks fucking sweet! How you liking them Vaders?
    +1. I'd be interested to know too. Are they comfy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Louism
    replied
    Amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeswaw
    replied
    Looks bad ass, I love everything about the car minus the front license plate mounting.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    vaders look so fucking cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    I'm liking it. I was wondering about how Vaders would look like. This is so perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Looks fucking sweet! How you liking them Vaders?

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thanks man!

    A couple of interior pics:

    Suede headliner w/Vaders

    UUC shift knob and e-brake, etc...



    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by trentw
    happen to have a larger hi-res version of that last pic for my desktop?
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    I may actually get this shot tattoo'd...haha
    here's the money shot... h-h-h-oooot!

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    A handsome platypus

    Leave a comment:


  • NUGG3T
    replied
    looks like a platypus.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    ^ they are not rolled.
    Added on?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    ^ they are not rolled.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Those are some seriously rolled fenders, I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Wow - at first glance it looks fantastic. looks like you did some great work!

    But....I'd love to see this car in person. But without that, I'd like to see some less posed/set up shots too. Too many "artistic shots" to really judge anything.

    Leave a comment:

Working...