New wheels and fender flares
Collapse
X
-
Good lord, that is awesome. I literally jumped back a little when I saw the flares. Well executed! How long did all that fabrication take?Leave a comment:
-
the small tails with that rear valence is sex
fender flares look like quality work, good job!Leave a comment:
-
Amazing, I always hated those stupid bolts when people put on fender flares but I don't blame them cuz it probably wasn't easy to do what you did, nice job!Leave a comment:
-
It's an Racing Dynamics valence, not produced anymore unless the group buy is still going.
Amazing car! Love the exhaust, what is it? My only complaints are the eyebrows and nonexistant chrome kidneysLeave a comment:
-
G'damn
Thought guys were somehow running without spacers
Flares in my future I guess lolLeave a comment:
-
tires 215/40 front 245/35 rear
20mm spacer on the front, 30mm backLeave a comment:
-
What size tires?
Are you running a spacer up front?
I have the same wheels but can't get the fronts on without a 10pm spacer
More pics!!!!Leave a comment:
-
I must say, I've been waiting for this to be completed for some time now.. And it was worth it. Very nice!Leave a comment:
-
The flares are all metal fabrication...
I'll get more pics later at a higher resolution

here is a pic of the fender job
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: