New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oz10
    replied
    Damn that looks good. What flairs are those?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    replied
    Where did you get the rear valance from? Who sells that lovely piece of art?

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    What flares are those?
    Looks amazing -- post more pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    That looks simply amazing, I'll take one in fact I'll take two

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    lookin good!!
    ....god I need some plastic bumpers!!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    fantastic. love the glossy finish. this car is very ripe.

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    Finally. Looks fucking awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    god damn that is a beautiful e30..

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Holy fack. That's what I call LOW and WIDE! Wicked ride man, wanna see some bigger hi-res images if you don't mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Wow, that looks fantastic. Very clean E30

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Looks fucking amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    started a topic New wheels and fender flares

    New wheels and fender flares

    New wheels installed
    fender flares all done.
    plastic bumpers
    RD rear valance
    Brock wheels 17's 8.5mm front and 10" rear
    Sorry about the location... More pics with a better location coming soon...

    1986 325







Working...