• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im 18 by the way ;) haha i guess that might make it worse lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
      THIS, but it's probably why I've also had to repair my sump twice this year. Should get a sump guard :D
      and its the reason why I ran over my IS lip;)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30mybaby View Post
        im 18 by the way ;) haha i guess that might make it worse lol
        Hahah I was 30 in the pics i posted,

You dont stop doing things you love because you are getting old, you get old when you stop doing the things you love ;)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

hey glenn you know the watagan's? Mandalong Road gets maintained fairly well so not oo rough etc. Yer its GREAT fun. 2-3am runs are the best, can see headlights a fair way off.
          - Chris
          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

No mate, its a good 1000kms from here so not familiar with it,

We have lots of nuggets like this around here though

Graphite one wont see dirt again though, too clean underneath now to go messing it all up again.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by 619E30 View Post
              Some pretty good photography
              Seriously?

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
              I just passed up a great house for sale cause it had a gravel drive way!
              I did the same thing - That was the biggest "issue" I had when looking for a house outside of town. Everything was either dirt or gravel! One of the many curses of living in VT.

Anyway, to the op, looks like you had some fun! Now lower it ;)
              http://www.jfalesphotography.com
              91 318is m50nv - New toy/project
              95 540i - Wife's DD

Comment

Working...
              X