No announcement yet.

Project 512: Driveway Austin Stanceworks Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That being said, dont bring on the subject of Donks because you'll witness me blow off steam like Mike the Bavarian only wishes he could.

lol jk

We all have different tastes, its all about the love of cool machines. Not what one person says is the "proper" way to do it. These guys may have a touch of metrosexual tendencies, but hey im not judging- its all good. If we were all the same, what fun would that be.

And i still want to know if that G35 is legally driving on those wheels, because that looks dangerous.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

aannddddd i now want to sell my rx8.

dammit.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

everyone needs to calm down and watch this video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Originally posted by Lof8
        Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          very much not my style nor taste.

To each his own, but I think they all look retarded. Especially the blue Infiniti.
          +1

Function > Form

98% those cars have been completely ruined, with lots of money, spent on stupid things.

Mike's e36, and the black e92 M3 with the Volks, are the only proper cars there.
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

damn
            Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

aannddddd i now want to sell my rx8.

dammit.
              and get a new beetle?
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

We're just a group of guys who are more worried about how low our cars are instead of how fast they'll make it around the track.

Not too sure what's wrong with that, but in any case, we're all car enthusiasts. We love cars just like you guys do, and at the end of the day, we all have countless hours spent in the garage, making our cars just the way we want. Its something we will never be able to explain to non-enthusiasts, its something others simply won't understand.

The best part is that we don't have to explain it to anyone, because we all, whether you're a stancefag or a racefag, build our cars for ourselves.

-Mike

Comment

Thanks for the video lonestar, they seem like some pretty cool guys, with a beautiful 36.
                  Its beautiful because it can be driven like a car, it can go from point a to point b more efficiently than walking. unlike many of cars in the original post.

Comment

I don't hate on the whole stance thing as a whole...because some of the cars do look good. I've just met alot of people that are douches. but alot of the guys are cool dudes. One of my best friends that I live with drives one of the lowest static drop mk3 golfs around and he's the nicest dude. I have no problem if you wanna go low an slow or if you want a racecar on the street. I personally think both are stupid....for a dd anyways. All i was trying to say is that it's getting out of hand. It's cliche. and people are trying so hard to be different that they'll hack up and perfectly good car. like I said everycar doesn't need to be a race car and everycar doesn't need to be draggin pan and have rs's. and for the record i don't wish harm on anybody but drive on water should only be done in grand theft auto...Not in real life. haha.

Comment

This needed to be quoted.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                      We don't have to explain it to anyone, because we all, whether you're a stancefag or a racefag, build our cars for ourselves.

Comment

Haters are going to hate. I don't like a majority of those cars. But its your car and is the way you want it to be. I can respect the work gone into them and the creativity whether it be to my liking or not. So by default I give respect...

There are sets of wheels there that cost more then my car. :)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

the point of my car and cars like this isnt to look good and be undriveable. its the fact that they CAN do just as well
                          Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            very much not my style nor taste.

To each his own, but I think they all look retarded. Especially the blue Infiniti.
                            Same! I can't stand the way stretch and massive ammounts of negative camber looks. It is useless for any type of performance driving. However people build there cars for themselves not others.

Comment

btw spasticdwarf is the owner of the e36 in the video lol

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Amazing cars and great looking wheels a lot of $$$
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X