No announcement yet.

Some pics, bad photography, sexy E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick e30. Looks great. Would like to see it in person. You should come down to Guten Parts on the 25th.
    sigpic

Comment

Planning on going to G-fest as of now. Refinishing a original Alpina B6 steering wheel right now so I can add even more to the sickness.

Comment

Very clean!!!!
        sigpic

1986 325e

My other ride...The Titan of trucks!

Comment

sex on wheels, love it!
          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

needs side skirts. its front heavy from the side. otherwise what a fantastic car...
            I take pictures of stuff for a living...
            www.motionblurphoto.com

Comment

No skirts or rear dam, this is how Alpina made them and this is how I am keeping it, thanks for the compliments

Comment

A worthy tribute. Good job.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

New addition, refinished original Alpina B6 wheel

Comment

sweet god

e24 e9 e30
                    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                      Really? Hmm have to check that out. As far as the Radiator it has been perfect. I run a 16" electric fan wired directly to the aux fan and couple that with BMW coolant/water wetter/ low thermo and switch and I have absolutly no problems even in hellish heat and giving it a good romping.
                      That's good to hear. I might bite the bullet and purchase one as well, my nearly new M42 radiator isn't taking too well to NY heat :(

Is it an E30 rad or an E36 one?
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Its a E36 one, fit was great and for the price I really cant complain. Im surprised the M42 one isnt cutting it, what are you running for therostat and fan? I have heard they handle it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                          Its a E36 one, fit was great and for the price I really cant complain. Im surprised the M42 one isnt cutting it, what are you running for therostat and fan? I have heard they handle it just fine.
                          http://r3vlimited.com/board/showpost...4&postcount=14 - remembered about this thread.

I'm running the lower temp rad switch but a factory t-stat. I more comfortable running the factory t-stat because the car warms up to operating temp whereas the lower t-stat will constantly see higher temps. I ran the lower t-stat when I completed the swap and the car would warm up in traffic regardless.

The car can handle heat just fine, its just that when I turn the A/C it starts to creep up and BOTH fans are already on so there's no stopping the rising temps except turning off the A/C. The inline-6 rad's have more cooling capacity and I have a good feeling this will solve my over-heating problems!!

Sorry for the o/t!!
                          Last edited by dude8383; 07-06-2010, 02:15 PM.
                          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Ah, I dont have my AC hooked up yet, this may disperse the heat better so hopefully that will solve your problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X