Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
    What's a spoiler wiper arm?
    its an airfoil on the wiper blade that makes sure the blade is tight against the windscreen at speed, and provides important downforce on the rear wheels as a side effect, exponentially increasing rear wheel torque
    sigpic
    91 325ic
    85 528e
    92 325i
    86 535i gone
    92 325is gone

Comment

Looks pretty sick. :)

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
        its an airfoil on the wiper blade that makes sure the blade is tight against the windscreen at speed, and provides important downforce on the rear wheels as a side effect, exponentially increasing rear wheel torque
        hahaha what he said. But yea, they were like 30 bucks a pop with the blades, I needed new wiper so I went ahead and bought it. It has a deflector like the new bmws.

Comment

Looks like a two door e28 to me. It looks great though! Love everything

Comment

I don't really like verts, but yours is very NICE!
            '02 Outback wagon
            '87 325is 5sp
            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

nice

Comment

haha Yun! I haven't even had a chance to PS those yet! Oh well I'll have them done this weekend so I can post pics from the Philly meet on Saturday. If I can get Phaedon's camera again we can get interior and engine bay shots done too!
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

interior shots. lets see the wrap everything!

Comment

Very nice to see you posted some photos. Looking very clean! I know you don't want to go lower in the front, but you should :D
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

2nd shot with both of us is just bad fucking ass. awesome pic. i saw that opportunity and raced up to get in position. i was hoping brody would see the set up and take the pics. it came out really nicely.

oh and i took the last 2 pics. :P
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

nice and clean!

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Courtesy of Phaedon's "senior graphic design" skillz on the mock logo. My engine bay fail. But the racing dynamics bar looks nice at least :P

Comment

my job title is Senior Graphic Designer, thank you very much. it needs to be capitalized. haha.

if anyone wants custom cut vinyls. i can design and cut them. or if you want that RD logotype let me know. the cost will be nominal to rev members.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

bump, thinking about selling it now.

Comment

Where did you find the rear window for the hard top?
                                Suspension tips here...
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X