post theivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
    Maybe if you didn't own 2 cars you would have less trouble saving money for college.
    I only pay fees & insure one of them. The other one is under the family insurance plan. It's sorta in hibernation till after college. Then my dad and I hope to do a full resto.
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
    Are you going to replace the headlights anytime soon? Me and you are in the same boat and all, but you can also consider it a safety upgrade because those sealed beams suck.
    Yes I am. I need some low-buck ellipsoids, most in the yards seem to be taken. I have some lamin-x that I need to apply on to my fogs for now.
    Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
    are those bfg all terrains?
    I forget which model, but yes, they're of the Touring Variety. I cant complain though, when I bought the car, they were like a 97% tread. My next rims will be wrapped in something good.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
      Are you going to replace the headlights anytime soon? Me and you are in the same boat and all, but you can also consider it a safety upgrade because those sealed beams suck.
      Sealed beams are fine. If you cant see with them. Then you dont even need to be on the road.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        Sealed beams are fine. If you cant see with them. Then you dont even need to be on the road.
        mine are really shitty sylvania's though. Two of them are fogged up, and I'd appreciate more lighting on dark windy roads.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
        X